PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2007, 12:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Super Delux Windoz9 6800+
Carrier: SARS, Avian Flu, Scabies

canospinach is keeping up the good workcanospinach is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to canospinach
EDIT - ok, i didnt even see this is S2Upro is someone elses work. S2U2 is fully functioning. My apologies to the OP, wasnt trying to hijack the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue4shizzle View Post
my question is whether or not its been updated to where it will show the caller id on the incoming calls
FYI, the application has been updated and changed.

It is now S2U2 (Slide2Unlock2) and version .95 can be found here.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...highlight=s2u2

S2U is the old version.

S2U2 fully supports caller id and has its customizer built in.

A_C is a really nice guy and has a great piece of work. Please donate to him directly if you like his program.

Cheers!

Last edited by canospinach; 12-27-2007 at 12:24 AM.
Old 12-27-2007, 12:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch

rice71 is a n00b
I have S2US on my touch and when i get done answering a call, it says i have a missed call from the number i just got done talking too. Is there a way for this to stop coming up. And does anyone have the same problem with when you get a call and after sliding to answer does the ringer tone still go on for a few seconds before you can start talking.
Old 12-27-2007, 01:44 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro baby!!
Carrier: Sprint (employee plan = 20 dollars) 3000 anytime minutes and unlimited everything else :-P

blue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to blue4shizzle Send a message via Yahoo to blue4shizzle
when i installed it, it gave me a blank screen and it would respond to anything i do, when i checked the q/a's it said something about re-editing it with the registry or somethin like that.. but i have no clue on where to find that.. idk, anyone else experiencing this?
Old 12-27-2007, 01:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Super Delux Windoz9 6800+
Carrier: SARS, Avian Flu, Scabies

canospinach is keeping up the good workcanospinach is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to canospinach
Quote:
when i installed it, it gave me a blank screen and it would respond to anything i do, when i checked the q/a's it said something about re-editing it with the registry or somethin like that.. but i have no clue on where to find that.. idk, anyone else experiencing this?
The default setting is set to Direct Draw. You need to go into the customizer and change it.

Then you will be cooking with gas!

The reg edits are manual versions of whats in the customizer.

/program files/s2u2
Old 12-27-2007, 04:55 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: MDA

Cell_Spawn is a n00b
Anyone know how I can set d2u2 to switch between time/appointsments/mail with a finger swipe? I ways able to do this with Slide2Unlock Pro v1.04 but can't with the new version
Old 12-27-2007, 05:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH

shoefreak414 is a n00b
This may sound stupid but where is the set-up with this program. I want to use different wallpapers and dont know where to start.

THANKS!
Old 12-27-2007, 10:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
my question is whether or not its been updated to where it will show the caller id on the incoming calls
It has been to that point for a while, you should check the newest version out!!!!! (URL on bottom of this post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by josetito77 View Post
How can I install this s2u2? Help me!!!!

Just download the CAB, place it on your memory card, or device, find in with explorer, and click on it...just remember to install on the device, NOT a memory card (trust me on this) A_C even added a section to make changes without going to a reg editor!!!!

This version is miles from where it started, and feel free to post any questions, or problems, I am sure between XDA and here, we can get you guys up and running!!!!!

Here you go guys:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=353008

Last edited by syrguy1969; 12-27-2007 at 10:56 AM.
Old 12-27-2007, 12:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6700

TMB_XV6700 is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
It has been to that point for a while, you should check the newest version out!!!!! (URL on bottom of this post)...
syrguy,
You may not have realized the difference, but S2U2 and S2U Pro are two different apps by two different developers working in parallel, as noted by canospinach a few posts up. This thread is for S2U Pro only. (Only posted in the spirit of avoiding an unintentional thread-jack.) all the best....
Old 12-27-2007, 01:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMB_XV6700 View Post
syrguy,
You may not have realized the difference, but S2U2 and S2U Pro are two different apps by two different developers working in parallel, as noted by canospinach a few posts up. This thread is for S2U Pro only. (Only posted in the spirit of avoiding an unintentional thread-jack.) all the best....
Ah....sorry...in seeing josetito77's post asking for help with S2U2, I got carried away, didn't mean to derail the thread!!
Old 12-28-2007, 03:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc mogul

DJOZ818 is a n00b
is this cab for wm6,..>?? i have a mogul...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software