PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 11:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Shake And Save

No.
I take a screen shot and it goes into my device file under programs.
I "copy" the pic but I cannot paste it for instance in this forum.
BUT I can paste it in my File Explorer where the screen shot is after I take a screen shot.
. don't know why I cannot paste it in a post.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:52 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker1 View Post
No.
I take a screen shot and it goes into my device file under programs.
I "copy" the pic but I cannot paste it for instance in this forum.
BUT I can paste it in my File Explorer where the screen shot is after I take a screen shot.
. don't know why I cannot paste it in a post.
Yeah, im not even sure that would work on a real computer... You have to upload the picture to the internet first via www.imageshack.us, www.photobucket.com, or even www.flickr.com, after that's done you need to obtain the web address of said image. Most modern browsers allow you to rightclick and 'copy image location' or if for some wierd reason you still use internet explorer you have to right click, then select properties, then highlight and copy the Address(URL). After thats done browse to the post you would like to post in, and click the mountains button (fifth from right) and paste the address into the box that opens and press enter. after that you should see a copy of the picture loaded into the preview window for your post.

Please note this is how to do it from an actual computer (i.e. desktop, laptop). Should be quite the similar process on your device, but im not sure as i have never uploaded an image from my cellphone.

Hope this helps Biker1
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:01 PM
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I appreciate the tutorial for a pc, but I don't know why I am having an issue from my Diamond.
As I said prior, I can Copy and Paste to my File Explorer but am unable to Paste while posting.
I am baffled
Old 07-09-2009, 02:14 PM
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrito View Post
Yeah, im not even sure that would work on a real computer...
Quote:
I appreciate the tutorial for a pc, but I don't know why I am having an issue from my Diamond.
As I said prior, I can Copy and Paste to my File Explorer but am unable to Paste while posting.
I am baffled
again, I doubt it would even copy/paste on a real computer.... let alone your ppc.

if no one can help you get it going today, i will figure out how to do it on a ppc, and write a tutorial for you tonight. im just swamped at work today, we had to fire the person above me, and now i have two peoples work to do.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: moment
Carrier: sprint

htcman724 knows their stuffhtcman724 knows their stuffhtcman724 knows their stuffhtcman724 knows their stuffhtcman724 knows their stuffhtcman724 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to htcman724 Send a message via Yahoo to htcman724

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangmobb View Post
i had to re install it cuz i tried to run it but nothing

after installing it you have to manually go into the program and set it up/turn it on before it will work.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:45 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrito View Post
again, I doubt it would even copy/paste on a real computer.... let alone your ppc.

if no one can help you get it going today, i will figure out how to do it on a ppc, and write a tutorial for you tonight. im just swamped at work today, we had to fire the person above me, and now i have two peoples work to do.
I appreciate that.
I figured it could be done because I see people post screen shots alot plus I thought that is what Shake & Save is used for.
Btw, since you had to fire the person above you, are you mo'vIn on up?
How did you fire the person above you
Old 07-09-2009, 06:00 PM
Banned User

Quote:
I appreciate that.
I figured it could be done because I see people post screen shots alot plus I thought that is what Shake & Save is used for.
Btw, since you had to fire the person above you, are you mo'vIn on up?
How did you fire the person above you

When i said 'we' i meant the company. Yes im moving up, i already know how to do her job. I just hope i get a nice pay increase, as i know she was making a LOT more than me, but then again she was salary and worked 50+ hrs a week. and im hourly and strictly work 40hrs/wk. so we shall see what happens. im sure the company will take care of me, as im the only person now who knows my job, and her job.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

I honestly don't see the copy and paste thing working while on your ppc.
Don't think it can happen.

I seriously want to have the program save to my storage card though,
It's annoying having to copy them to the storage card and then plug in my phone.
I normally use the sdcard as a thumbdrive thing because I do the majority of my screenshot walkthroughs while at work/school and don't have activesync to look onto the device.
It's very annoying.
Grrrrrr.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:52 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

nobody listens to me, negrito, check my last post on spiderman thread.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 07-09-2009 at 11:01 PM.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:57 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by codybear View Post
I honestly don't see the copy and paste thing working while on your ppc.
Don't think it can happen.

I seriously want to have the program save to my storage card though,
It's annoying having to copy them to the storage card and then plug in my phone.
I normally use the sdcard as a thumbdrive thing because I do the majority of my screenshot walkthroughs while at work/school and don't have activesync to look onto the device.
It's very annoying.
Grrrrrr.
Why is it that while I am in file explorer looking at the screen shot folder of the pic I just took, I can Copy&Paste it below the original folder?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development