PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2008, 08:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Pro2, EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

toviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to toviaheli Send a message via MSN to toviaheli Send a message via Yahoo to toviaheli Send a message via Skype™ to toviaheli
Registry Entries/user Pref's and Serial Nunbers/Codes are stored where?

Where in the Registry are these stored?**

I remember seeing a thread like this years ago, but don't remember on which forum or site. I thought it might help some noobs and some others who don't have a lot of time if others would be willing to help build this list (or if a mod wants to merge this with the thread that my previous searches did not find...). This would a great help to those who would simply love to import their registry settings into their ROM's when they upgrade, hard reset, etc.

I am hoping this can be a place where people can make requests and others who know will be gracious and answer! I'll do my best to keep the first post updated with the latest list and links to posts with the answers.

Here are some popular programs that I am sure some people would love the registry values for, specifically, where are the User Preferences and Serial Numbers/Codes stored in the registry for the following?

Spb Backup
Spb Diary
Spb Finance
Spb Imageer
Spb Insight
Spb Mobile Shell
Spb Pocket Plus
Spb Time
Spb Traveler
Spb Wallet
Spb Weather

Resco Registry Explorer 2006
Resco Registry Explorer 2007

GPSGate

SK Tools

MeMaid

NueLED
NueAudio

PhoneAlarm

Wisbar

**This thread is NOT about sharing serial codes, serial numbers or other Warez-related information. It's about a community helping each other out!

The Book of GOD: Helping Spiritual orphans know God their Father completely!
The New Book by TOV ROSE www.TovRose.com
Get it now on Amazon.com: http://www.createspace.com/3582133

Last edited by toviaheli; 06-11-2008 at 08:36 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-31-2008, 08:34 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Registry Entries/user Pref's and Serial Nunbers/Codes are stored where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by toviaheli View Post
Here are some popular programs that I am sure some people would love the registry values for, specifically, where are the User Pref's and Serial Nunbers/Codes stored in the registry?

SPB Phone Suite
SBP Pocket Plus
Yes! And SPB Time...SPB Weather...

Thanks in advance!

Old 05-31-2008, 09:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6700
Carrier: Movistar

feruccio is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to feruccio
Thumbs up Re: Registry Entries/user Pref's and Serial Nunbers/Codes are stored where?

Hey, I have a question, wich program can I use to save settings like phone number and all CDMA service settings in case I make a hard reset

Old 06-02-2008, 04:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

toviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to toviaheli Send a message via MSN to toviaheli Send a message via Yahoo to toviaheli Send a message via Skype™ to toviaheli

bump (and reserved for the future)
Old 06-05-2008, 07:49 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

I am going to bump this again, because I really would love some help with SPB Pocket Plus, SPB Mobile Shell, NueLED and NueAudio...

Please...?
Old 06-11-2008, 07:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO

AceszHigh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAceszHigh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAceszHigh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAceszHigh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Great idea, of course we can't share actual serial #'s here. But It does get annoying re entering the serials on my apps every hard reset!

HOW TO integrate all your custom settings and registry tweaks into a ROM..the EASY way!
Old 06-13-2008, 01:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPRO
Carrier: Verizon

NexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by toviaheli View Post
I am going to bump this again, because I really would love some help with SPB Pocket Plus, SPB Mobile Shell, NueLED and NueAudio...

Please...?
Y not try doing a reg dump make your changes do another reg dump and compare u might be surprised at what u find.

ROM's
OEM's
CAB's

If something is password protected do not ask for the password as you will not get it. If you do not already know it you are not supposed to.

Remember to give thanks to those owed.......
no2chem - GGuruUSA - naigaman - Colonel - Tiermann - ImCoKeMan - helmi - dcd - luv2chill

Without all of whom none of this would be possible.

Donate to me!!!

Old 06-15-2008, 03:05 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NexVision View Post
Y not try doing a reg dump make your changes do another reg dump and compare u might be surprised at what u find.
Thanks NexVision, I think the reason I posted this in the first place is because several people mentioned to me their problems in this area (people in real life, who use the forums here). We all have the same problem...lack of time to compare registries. We all work 12-18 hour days (minimum), and are hoping others who actually know the information will have mercy on us and help!
Old 06-15-2008, 10:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPRO
Carrier: Verizon

NexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I feel ya luckily I have time to play while I am at work to bad cracks and stuff cant be talked about on here. However I will say this itll take 10 minutes max and can be done with free programs what u need is a reg tool on the device and software called winmerge for your desktop/laptop then load both in and bam u will see the diff instantly..
Old 06-15-2008, 03:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

That's more help than I've ever seen in a forum concerning this subject! Thanks NexVision...I'll reply to your PM after I get done with my daily appointments...

I don't really know why this would be considered "cracking" since all we're looking to do is backup our personal registry information so we can more easily import and set up again after a hard reset. Several SPB programs, PhoneAlarm and others have the option to backup user-settings, but none of them keep the registry info for your personal license codes. If you run as many programs as I do, it can take an hour to enter them all in again, especially since many of the programs do not have the option to Copy/Paste the information into the license/registration code field.

I would love to know the reason these kind of registry entries cannot be talked about in the forum. Just for curiosity sake...

-TOV

Last edited by toviaheli; 06-15-2008 at 03:06 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development