PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Weekly Questions & Answers

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2012, 07:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: iPhone 5,iPad Retina,Samsung Galaxy S III
Carrier: Vodafone

Geeku is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Avatar in this forum

Hi
I have a problem with the avatar in this forum. I try to put one but i can't coz I don't find the place to select it. I go to "Edit Avatar" but there is no option to upload one.
Does anyone know it?
Thanks!
Old 10-22-2012, 09:26 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.4; en-us; SPH-D710 Build/IMM76I) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

You might not have enough posts to select a custom avatar. I forget how many you need.
Old 10-22-2012, 12:22 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Avatar in this forum

More than 4 that's for sure.
Old 10-22-2012, 04:58 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

IIRC it is either 25 or 50, though I am leaning toward 25...
Old 10-22-2012, 06:10 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level

Hmmm....
I thought it was 100.
Old 10-22-2012, 06:46 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community

I think it used to be 100 and then they lowered it due to "popular" demand.
Old 10-22-2012, 06:49 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It

It was definitely changed to 50 a couple of years ago. I did some quick searching in the forums and after dusting off a couple of old threads, I found this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfrost82 View Post
There's a thread in the site announcements about a recent change. Basically, you now need 50 posts to upload a custom avatar and profile pic. You're at 49, so you just need one more post, then within an hour your account will be updated automatically and you'll be able to upload one.
Found here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/site-comme...ml#post1816524
Old 10-22-2012, 06:51 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
I think it used to be 100 and then they lowered it due to "popular" demand.
I had to demand this 100 times in order to get my avi.
Old 10-22-2012, 06:53 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It

Well we waited until you got to 100 before we lowered it to 50. Duh!
Old 10-22-2012, 06:59 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

Makes sense... The OP is sure to have a good handle on this topic by now.
p.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Weekly Questions & Answers