PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 12:04 PM
DV8
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

DV8 is keeping up the good workDV8 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
New Pewter Theme from the maker of the Dusk Theme

The maker of the Dusk theme over at XDA has released a new theme for Manila 2.1 (Sense UI) called pewter you can find it here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=591803.
I am currently using it with my verizon tp2 and it is working great on MightyROM. Check it out and see what you think.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pewter 2.jpg (8.0 KB, 523 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg pewter 3.jpg (20.7 KB, 322 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by DV8; 12-08-2009 at 12:10 PM. Reason: update
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: New Pewter Theme from the maker of the Dusk Theme

are those pics from a different rom?im using it with sprint mightyrom and dont have clock and battery on taskbar nor the bottom menu?is this theme suppose to make it like that?
Old 12-08-2009, 02:29 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaine02 View Post
are those pics from a different rom?im using it with sprint mightyrom and dont have clock and battery on taskbar nor the bottom menu?is this theme suppose to make it like that?
the pictures are of a 6.5.x rom whereas mike's is 6.5. the theme wont make it like that by itself you need a rom with 6.5.x. looks pretty cool, wont trade in dusk for it but good to see he's still workin on stuff. thanx for bringin it over
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

thanks thats what i thought but agreed very nice theme
Old 12-08-2009, 03:23 PM
DV8
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I have this theme running on mightyrom and could post some screenshots if you would like, there is already some addons such as changing the clock and I am sure others will come along very shortly.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
wont trade in dusk for it but good to see he's still workin on stuff.
I agree, the Dusk theme is still the best theme ever but it's nice to see he's working on other options.

~John
Old 12-15-2009, 07:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: sprint

Jaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Jaybell4444 Send a message via MSN to Jaybell4444 Send a message via Yahoo to Jaybell4444
Unhappy Re: New Pewter Theme from the maker of the Dusk Theme

I LOVE this theme and it looks awesome on my TP2, BUT..... The cool looking digital clock was working and showing fine, All of a sudden it changed to the ROUND clock! That was wierd.... so does anyone know how I can change back the clock to the digital clock??? I tried in settings but nothing happened. Really need some advice here!!!
Old 12-22-2009, 03:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

aznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuff

Interesting. I like it so far but not sure bout the clock. It's exactly like the images on xda so it looks angled up. I thought that was a halfway shot when you finger scroll up or down with the clock.
Old 12-22-2009, 03:55 PM
DV8
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Tap the top right corner and you can change the clocks to digital or analog or both.
Old 12-22-2009, 04:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

aznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV8 View Post
Tap the top right corner and you can change the clocks to digital or analog or both.
Do I tap the corner of the clock? I'm using Sense 2.1.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software