PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   TP2 Themes & Software (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   {BiGnAdAd HOME} ★MANILA 2.1/2.5★ Help/Q&A/Links + Links to MY HowTo's/Customizations (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=96250)

flyers2114 02-25-2010 07:13 PM

Re: {BiGnAdAd HOME} ★MANILA 2.1/2.5★ Help/Q&A/Links + Links to MY HowTo's/Customizati

I like the Black bg and white lettering with the flame like look...

teddymen 03-03-2010 01:04 AM

Re: {BiGnAdAd HOME} ★MANILA 2.1/2.5★ Help/Q&A/Links + Links to MY HowTo's/Customizati

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignadad (Post 1511163)
if anyone has any screens with my work on it, i would like to see them.... post in this thread........

Bignadad, how are people posting their screen shots like that? Are you using a specific program?

teddymen 03-03-2010 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignadad (Post 1589650)
updating to ANOTHER NEW Energy ROM..

keeps getting better and better
this one utilizes the rhodium enhanced manila 2.5 (manila is optimized for speed so the rhodium can handle it)

here is the changelog
  • HSDPA/HSUPA back in "Advanced Network" control applet
  • Some settings shortcuts in Settings\System optimized. Won't see them in the "all programs" list anymore
  • Optimized icon placement on Sense slider
  • Added "name of day" on top of calendar icon in the slider
  • Built with the Rhodium optimized Sense 2.5 for more speed
  • BsB tweaks icon blue and nag removed
  • RSS Hub updated to 2_1_2_1109_01
  • HTC Task Manager back in the ROM (thanks to MightyMike for idea!) (removed arkswitch)(click top right corner to open htc taskmanager)
  • Added nicely skinned TCPMP
  • Added Office 2010

Is this energy rom for TP2? I just upgraded to TP2 and had energies TP rom - very nice btw. So looking to unlock my new TP2 and load his new ROM soon. If his rom is for TP2 can y ou provide the link. searched but could not find it. Thanks.

bignadad 03-03-2010 09:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by teddymen (Post 1603141)
Bignadad, how are people posting their screen shots like that? Are you using a specific program?

install the attached program to you device...it will take the screenshot..then copy screen to your computer and attach to your reply

bignadad 03-03-2010 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teddymen (Post 1603154)
Is this energy rom for TP2? I just upgraded to TP2 and had energies TP rom - very nice btw. So looking to unlock my new TP2 and load his new ROM soon. If his rom is for TP2 can y ou provide the link. searched but could not find it. Thanks.

|R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23541/21892 |Feb 26| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManila ★
i recommend the 23541 with MaxManila cooked in....

teddymen 03-04-2010 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignadad (Post 1603524)
install the attached program to you device...it will take the screenshot..then copy screen to your computer and attach to your reply

Very nice. Tested out perfectly. As soon as I find a ROM and load a theme I'll upload. Thanks man!

teddymen 03-04-2010 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignadad (Post 1603526)

Thanks again! Downloading your suggestion now. I still have the HSPL file to unlock my phone that I used on my TP. Will the same file work on my TP2? Will the relocker that I used on the TP work too? I used Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037 to unlock and Raphael_CDMA_Relocker to relock after flashing back to stock rom before returning the phone. Ok, one more question, is there a program that I can use to dump my current stock ROM so I can use the same one if I ever need to go back?

bignadad 03-04-2010 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teddymen (Post 1605522)
Thanks again! Downloading your suggestion now. I still have the HSPL file to unlock my phone that I used on my TP. Will the same file work on my TP2? Will the relocker that I used on the TP work too? I used Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037 to unlock and Raphael_CDMA_Relocker to relock after flashing back to stock rom before returning the phone. Ok, one more question, is there a program that I can use to dump my current stock ROM so I can use the same one if I ever need to go back?

i would not chance using the TP locker/relocker...

use this
[HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

also, wouldnt worry about dumping your ROM...hell you could go to verizon website and it would lead you to where you go get the latest rom available...which is the MR1 located here

there are also stock roms here
[STOCK ROM COLLECTION] RhodiumW Stock ROMs [Telus VZW SPCS USC] UPDATE 1/15/10

i would go with the MR1....

mcop10 03-04-2010 03:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attached is a zip of my phcanoverbmp.dll and the 3G icon.
Thanks!

teddymen 03-06-2010 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignadad (Post 1605793)
i would not chance using the TP locker/relocker...

use this
[HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

also, wouldnt worry about dumping your ROM...hell you could go to verizon website and it would lead you to where you go get the latest rom available...which is the MR1 located here

there are also stock roms here
[STOCK ROM COLLECTION] RhodiumW Stock ROMs [Telus VZW SPCS USC] UPDATE 1/15/10

i would go with the MR1....

Thanks Dude! You have been a geat help! I'm working on it now...