PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   TP2 Themes & Software (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   {BiGnAdAd HOME} ★MANILA 2.1/2.5★ Help/Q&A/Links + Links to MY HowTo's/Customizations (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=96250)

teddymen 03-08-2010 01:10 AM

Re: {BiGnAdAd HOME} ★MANILA 2.1/2.5★ Help/Q&A/Links + Links to MY HowTo's/Customizati

Bignadad! Done! Thanks again. Just flashed Energy's 23542 and all looks good so far. I'll set it up and use it a little then start adding some of these cabs as or if needed. Thanks again for the help!

pablo34 03-08-2010 11:26 PM

Re: {BiGnAdAd HOME} ★MANILA 2.1/2.5★ Help/Q&A/Links + Links to MY HowTo's/Customizati

anybody have a cfc compressed manila 2.5 2012 they are willing to share??

h22lude 03-09-2010 08:31 PM

What is the best way for me to get my phone looking like this
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=95858

I've been completely through this thread "HTC Sense 2.5 + HDWall + Max Manila" and I think i am getting confused between old information and new information.. I've tried juicy's r4 and r5 rom.. and energy's latest Maxmanilla 21892 rom.. Than i install both the transparent taskbar and softkey bar cabs.. and those both go transparent. I've also installed HDWalls and HDWall-Clouds-Grass.cab I cannot figure out how to make the entire background go transparent.

Basically I was wondering if someone could guide me in the right direction to getting my phone to look like the first picture.. including the clock.. background.. and transparencies...

what rom should i use??
what cabs do i need to install??
I've been working on this for like 16 hours (two full work days lol ) and cant figure out what im doing wrong.. im previouly a 2.5 cookie home tab guy so this max manilla is throwing me for a loop.. any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks for your time and help

bignadad 03-09-2010 08:46 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by h22lude (Post 1618787)
What is the best way for me to get my phone looking like this
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=95858

I've been completely through this thread "HTC Sense 2.5 + HDWall + Max Manila" and I think i am getting confused between old information and new information.. I've tried juicy's r4 and r5 rom.. and energy's latest Maxmanilla 21892 rom.. Than i install both the transparent taskbar and softkey bar cabs.. and those both go transparent. I've also installed HDWalls and HDWall-Clouds-Grass.cab I cannot figure out how to make the entire background go transparent.

Basically I was wondering if someone could guide me in the right direction to getting my phone to look like the first picture.. including the clock.. background.. and transparencies...

what rom should i use??
what cabs do i need to install??
I've been working on this for like 16 hours (two full work days lol ) and cant figure out what im doing wrong.. im previouly a 2.5 cookie home tab guy so this max manilla is throwing me for a loop.. any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks for your time and help

i recommend ENERGYROM "LEO" Either build with MAxManila cooked in
|R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManila ★

then use the cloudsgrass manila 2.5 cab
and no bottom curtain cab

also post 1 of this thread contains the max manila notification icons
{BiGnAdAd}{MaxManila} MaxDusk V2 Notifications Icons <> Max 3 Compatible

h22lude 03-09-2010 09:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by bignadad (Post 1618814)
i recommend ENERGYROM "LEO" Either build with MAxManila cooked in
|R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManila ★

then use the cloudsgrass manila 2.5 cab
and no bottom curtain cab

also post 1 of this thread contains the max manila notification icons
{BiGnAdAd}{MaxManila} MaxDusk V2 Notifications Icons <> Max 3 Compatible

Thanks!! I flashed the same rom you mentioned.. and both cabs.. and now i get the following screen that i attached.. The clock did not change I'm not sure if thats a seperate change but also the background only changed on the taskbars.. as you can see the energy background remained in the center?? any ideas? Thanks for your help and fast response.

bignadad 03-09-2010 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h22lude (Post 1618952)
Thanks!! I flashed the same rom you mentioned.. and both cabs.. and now i get the following screen that i attached.. The clock did not change I'm not sure if thats a seperate change but also the background only changed on the taskbars.. as you can see the energy background remained in the center?? any ideas? Thanks for your help and fast response.

you need to swipe down on home screen to access maxmanila options

change wallpaper to get the one you installed and change clock to the one you want....
you can check out the maxmanila functions on post 2 here
{BiGnAdAd}{Max}{Manila2.5} MaxUltimate 3 for Manila 2.52011...MaxSense is in WORKS!!

bignadad 03-09-2010 10:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by h22lude (Post 1618952)

also here is the taskbar i used....

h22lude 03-09-2010 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignadad (Post 1618962)

change wallpaper to get the one you installed and change clock to the one you want....
{BiGnAdAd}{Max}{Manila2.5} MaxUltimate 3 for Manila 2.52011...MaxSense is in WORKS!!

Do you have a recommendation on whether to install those cabs onto the Device or Storage Card?

bignadad 03-09-2010 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h22lude (Post 1618970)
Do you have a recommendation on whether to install those cabs onto the Device or Storage Card?

has to be installed to device...

h22lude 03-09-2010 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignadad (Post 1618962)

Okay sorry to be a bug maybe im just totally missing something here... but before i give up and go back to 2.5 with cookies home tab mod.. i wanna give it one more try.

I still cannot get the background to change.. I swiped down.. and went thru all the Wallpaper settings. B, P, F H and still cannot find that wallpaper.. Am i supposed to install sumthing other than the cloudsgrass cab to get that wallpaper?? and i also did not find that clock anywhere i scrolled through all of those as well??

This is step by step what i did so far..
Flashed the energy leo rom MaxManilla 21892.
Installed the transperant top and bottom cab..
installed clouds grass..
soft reset
swiped down to get maxmanilla settings
and tried all different possible settings for |"Wallpaper" and "Clock"

Thanks again!