PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Would You Like to See More or My Work?
Yes 404 94.39%
No 3 0.70%
Dont' Care 21 4.91%
Voters: 428. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 01:10 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

teddymen is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd HOME} ★MANILA 2.1/2.5★ Help/Q&A/Links + Links to MY HowTo's/Customizati

Bignadad! Done! Thanks again. Just flashed Energy's 23542 and all looks good so far. I'll set it up and use it a little then start adding some of these cabs as or if needed. Thanks again for the help!
Old 03-08-2010, 11:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Desire
Carrier: Telus

pablo34 is a n00b
Re: {BiGnAdAd HOME} ★MANILA 2.1/2.5★ Help/Q&A/Links + Links to MY HowTo's/Customizati

anybody have a cfc compressed manila 2.5 2012 they are willing to share??
Old 03-09-2010, 08:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: ATT

h22lude is a n00b

What is the best way for me to get my phone looking like this
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=95858

I've been completely through this thread "HTC Sense 2.5 + HDWall + Max Manila" and I think i am getting confused between old information and new information.. I've tried juicy's r4 and r5 rom.. and energy's latest Maxmanilla 21892 rom.. Than i install both the transparent taskbar and softkey bar cabs.. and those both go transparent. I've also installed HDWalls and HDWall-Clouds-Grass.cab I cannot figure out how to make the entire background go transparent.

Basically I was wondering if someone could guide me in the right direction to getting my phone to look like the first picture.. including the clock.. background.. and transparencies...

what rom should i use??
what cabs do i need to install??
I've been working on this for like 16 hours (two full work days lol ) and cant figure out what im doing wrong.. im previouly a 2.5 cookie home tab guy so this max manilla is throwing me for a loop.. any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks for your time and help
Old 03-09-2010, 08:46 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by h22lude View Post
What is the best way for me to get my phone looking like this
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=95858

I've been completely through this thread "HTC Sense 2.5 + HDWall + Max Manila" and I think i am getting confused between old information and new information.. I've tried juicy's r4 and r5 rom.. and energy's latest Maxmanilla 21892 rom.. Than i install both the transparent taskbar and softkey bar cabs.. and those both go transparent. I've also installed HDWalls and HDWall-Clouds-Grass.cab I cannot figure out how to make the entire background go transparent.

Basically I was wondering if someone could guide me in the right direction to getting my phone to look like the first picture.. including the clock.. background.. and transparencies...

what rom should i use??
what cabs do i need to install??
I've been working on this for like 16 hours (two full work days lol ) and cant figure out what im doing wrong.. im previouly a 2.5 cookie home tab guy so this max manilla is throwing me for a loop.. any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks for your time and help
i recommend ENERGYROM "LEO" Either build with MAxManila cooked in
|R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManila ★

then use the cloudsgrass manila 2.5 cab
and no bottom curtain cab

also post 1 of this thread contains the max manila notification icons
{BiGnAdAd}{MaxManila} MaxDusk V2 Notifications Icons <> Max 3 Compatible

Old 03-09-2010, 09:56 PM
N00b

h22lude is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
i recommend ENERGYROM "LEO" Either build with MAxManila cooked in
|R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManila ★

then use the cloudsgrass manila 2.5 cab
and no bottom curtain cab

also post 1 of this thread contains the max manila notification icons
{BiGnAdAd}{MaxManila} MaxDusk V2 Notifications Icons <> Max 3 Compatible
Thanks!! I flashed the same rom you mentioned.. and both cabs.. and now i get the following screen that i attached.. The clock did not change I'm not sure if thats a seperate change but also the background only changed on the taskbars.. as you can see the energy background remained in the center?? any ideas? Thanks for your help and fast response.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen03.jpg (123.7 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-09-2010, 09:59 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Thanks!! I flashed the same rom you mentioned.. and both cabs.. and now i get the following screen that i attached.. The clock did not change I'm not sure if thats a seperate change but also the background only changed on the taskbars.. as you can see the energy background remained in the center?? any ideas? Thanks for your help and fast response.
you need to swipe down on home screen to access maxmanila options

change wallpaper to get the one you installed and change clock to the one you want....
you can check out the maxmanila functions on post 2 here
{BiGnAdAd}{Max}{Manila2.5} MaxUltimate 3 for Manila 2.52011...MaxSense is in WORKS!!
Old 03-09-2010, 10:01 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
also here is the taskbar i used....
Attached Files
File Type: cab GF Bear-Bonz Taskbar - WM 6.5.cab (1.73 MB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-09-2010, 10:02 PM
N00b

h22lude is a n00b

Quote:

change wallpaper to get the one you installed and change clock to the one you want....
{BiGnAdAd}{Max}{Manila2.5} MaxUltimate 3 for Manila 2.52011...MaxSense is in WORKS!!
Do you have a recommendation on whether to install those cabs onto the Device or Storage Card?
Old 03-09-2010, 10:03 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Do you have a recommendation on whether to install those cabs onto the Device or Storage Card?
has to be installed to device...
Old 03-09-2010, 11:16 PM
N00b

h22lude is a n00b

Quote:

Okay sorry to be a bug maybe im just totally missing something here... but before i give up and go back to 2.5 with cookies home tab mod.. i wanna give it one more try.

I still cannot get the background to change.. I swiped down.. and went thru all the Wallpaper settings. B, P, F H and still cannot find that wallpaper.. Am i supposed to install sumthing other than the cloudsgrass cab to get that wallpaper?? and i also did not find that clock anywhere i scrolled through all of those as well??

This is step by step what i did so far..
Flashed the energy leo rom MaxManilla 21892.
Installed the transperant top and bottom cab..
installed clouds grass..
soft reset
swiped down to get maxmanilla settings
and tried all different possible settings for |"Wallpaper" and "Clock"

Thanks again!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software