PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2011, 09:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2--Thunderbolt
Carrier: The Big Red

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes)3rd post)

S2W thanks man I'm glad you like em. Im working on a couple other colors as well but I'm pretty short on time these days.
Old 02-01-2011, 06:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

S2w had to stop by and check your new stuff out
Old 02-11-2011, 11:54 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

S2W do you mind sharing just your weather skin for cht 2.0 its the moon/chrome rim that you have on your SimWorks SIMPLICTI for CHT 2.0 theme

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-15-2011, 11:36 PM
VIP Member

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
S2W do you mind sharing just your weather skin for cht 2.0 its the moon/chrome rim that you have on your SimWorks SIMPLICTI for CHT 2.0 theme
S2W hasnt been on here much lately. He is a buisy man but im sure he wouldnt mind sharing so here they are. Just extract the .zip to windows and soft reset.

EDIT: I may have zipped up the sun and moon that I modded and not the orignal ones from the theme. Ill attach the two .png's so you will know if they are mine or the orignal's.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0fed33be_manila.jpg (8.3 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 48bf00db_manila.jpg (6.3 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip simplicity sun and moon.zip (45.5 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by mcluvntheboss; 02-16-2011 at 12:17 AM.
Old 02-16-2011, 12:54 PM
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
S2W hasnt been on here much lately. He is a buisy man but im sure he wouldnt mind sharing so here they are. Just extract the .zip to windows and soft reset.

EDIT: I may have zipped up the sun and moon that I modded and not the orignal ones from the theme. Ill attach the two .png's so you will know if they are mine or the orignal's.
thanks but it never overrided the originals. I extracted it to the windows directory.

It shows for only a second behind the sun (when the weather is updating) but when the sun reaches full size your graphics get lost.
Old 02-16-2011, 03:44 PM
VIP Member

I just copied the 2 files into windows and restarted sense. Everything seems to be good for me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (9.7 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-16-2011, 05:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
thanks but it never overrided the originals. I extracted it to the windows directory.

It shows for only a second behind the sun (when the weather is updating) but when the sun reaches full size your graphics get lost.
Sorry I knew someone had asked me for something but I just couldn't remember what it was. Here are those two files in .cab form. Maybe that will work better for you, if you've not gotten it yet. Let me know if it works or not and if not, I'll work on it more.
Attached Files
File Type: cab s2w's simplicity sun and moon.cab (130.7 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-17-2011, 10:36 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
I just copied the 2 files into windows and restarted sense. Everything seems to be good for me.
Last night your moon worked but the sun didn't work all day it was the original sense sun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Sorry I knew someone had asked me for something but I just couldn't remember what it was. Here are those two files in .cab form. Maybe that will work better for you, if you've not gotten it yet. Let me know if it works or not and if not, I'll work on it more.
Yours has the same problem.

Is the sun simply not skinned? The moon works but not the sun.

If you can see in the screen shot. As the sun comes to the front s2w's chrome black sun gets lost behind the sun. Is there a missing manila file in the cab or the zip file?

You can see the screen shots below.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (51.7 KB, 92 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot3.jpg (52.0 KB, 93 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 02-17-2011 at 10:39 AM.
Old 02-17-2011, 11:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

maybe you're right and neither of those two files are the actually sun png. If mcluvntheboss doesn't have something up for you by tomorrow, I'll have time to dig into the files more and find it.

Oh, and you're screenies look bad ass!! I love that wallpaper!
Old 02-17-2011, 12:11 PM
VIP Member

If I have time to look at in today I will. There is two different sun files. Ill see what I can do.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software