PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   TP2 Themes & Software (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   vlingo working (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=85179)

bonniedarby 12-29-2009 02:46 PM

Re: vlingo working

I could not get it to work with my Silence HD rom either but found TellMe and it works perfectly. It allows me to send text messages just by speaking the message. It translates it to text and then sends it after I tell it who to send it to. It also automatically determines your current location and does searches based on where you are.

Ellemme 01-02-2010 03:33 PM

Awesome!!! Thanks, been waiting for this for awhile!

kylerman 01-15-2010 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rdcrds (Post 1170197)
just tested bit with the fixed vlingo cab on my tp2. mapped my send key ..gotta hold it down. works perfectly.tested it several times.

Hi Guys,

I am a total noob here and I apologize for my ignorance but would really appreciate any help.

I have a Telus HTC Touch Pro 2 running windows mobile 6.1 and would love to get Vlingo working on it. I have not altered the standard configuration that Telus provides. What do I need to do to make this work?

I would also be interested in upgrading to WM 6.5 if that would make sense to do.

Much appreciated!!

Cheers!

kylerman 01-25-2010 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac_0384 (Post 1378714)
This is amazing! Suck it Driod, this makes tp2 just as effective as driod with integrated Google searching at the touch of a button!

What ROM are you using? I have tried two including Mighty with no luck. I would LOVE to get this app working. I drive a lot.

Thanks!

toviaheli 01-26-2010 05:42 PM

I keep trying this app on various ROM's but it never seems to really work. The best I saw was on Caulkins around the Jan 5th. It worked to do the test sentence, then would never work again.

proarmwrestler 01-27-2010 01:20 AM

So will the person or persons w/TellMe or VLingo working on their Unlocked Sprint TP2, PLEASE tell us (me!) how they got it working
AND
Which ROM they are using.

hat1974 02-22-2010 01:52 AM

ive read as many posts as i cand find about vlingo...i have tp2 w/sprint and factory rom 6.1...everything works great til i have finished composing the text and then i select send ...no text goes out, until much later, maybe an hour or so, my phone notifies me that a text was sent...any ideas?

thanks,
H

proarmwrestler 02-27-2010 03:09 AM

BumP

Well either no one REALLY has either TellMe or Vlingo working
OR
They simply don't want to share?

phatboy29m 03-02-2010 05:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have Tellme working on a stock US Cellular TP2 running 6.5. I installed the Samsung Intrepid cab that I found on the HTC Imagio forum. I've attached it, so you can see if it works for you like it did for me.

xplicit78 03-10-2010 02:05 AM

it has a bad response time with my pro 2, takes forever to stop listening....