PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 12:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

sndtubes is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Black Washed Out?

Hi

I searched on this and didn't find much. So, here it goes. I just got my TP2 and compared to the TP, the black background in TF3D is very washed out looking. It isn't the crisp black like on the TP. I can't find any contrast control and it doesn't matter where the brightness is set. Does this sound normal to you guys?
Old 10-29-2009, 12:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

bgppc is just getting started
Re: Black Washed Out?

it's normal on sprint phones. it's kind of a blue-black gradient.
Old 02-11-2010, 03:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Robperri is a n00b

I just got a Touch Pro 2 and the screen is definately grayish compared to my Touch Pro 1. The Touch Pro 2 has a higher resolution but looks lower quality in comparison. I can't find any contrast adjustments either. Any suggestions? Do I have a defective device?
Old 02-11-2010, 03:12 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robperri View Post
I just got a Touch Pro 2 and the screen is definately grayish compared to my Touch Pro 1. The Touch Pro 2 has a higher resolution but looks lower quality in comparison. I can't find any contrast adjustments either. Any suggestions? Do I have a defective device?
Try setting this as wallpaper.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 02-11-2010, 03:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Try setting this as wallpaper.
with the transparency set to zero.

~John
Old 02-12-2010, 03:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsungEPIC
Carrier: sprint

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep

and heres the jet black task bars from the tp1 just copy to the windows folder and activate it in the today settings
Attached Files
File Type: tsk HTC Black.tsk (65.2 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software