PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 04:15 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}[26-Sep-2010] Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by masetas View Post
IT IS aaawwwweeeessssoooommmmeeee
downloaded and loving it.
Glad to hear it!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 09-26-2010, 04:20 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch
Carrier: Sprint

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

Santod this thing is great so many things we can do trying to figure it all out.
Will the transparency .cabs still work properly or do we have to use new ones or does it already come with the options some were.
i.e. no background on clock
Old 09-26-2010, 04:22 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by masetas View Post
Santod this thing is great so many things we can do trying to figure it all out.
Will the transparency .cabs still work properly or do we have to use new ones or does it already come with the options some were.
i.e. no background on clock
The same transparency cabs will work just fine.
Use the new CHTs that was just posted(look for thread here and XDA) if you want and you can back up your roms baseline, which will save your sense layout.
Then if you mess anything up, you can just revert back to your saved baseline and try again.

But the transparencies will all work just fine.
Old 09-26-2010, 04:33 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

Santod what in plain english is the new CHT scheduler app in other words what does it do.
Oh to install the custom taskbar i use i first install sdkcertsnew2015.cab to the sd card will this affect in anyway?
Can i put quick links on top instead of on the quicklinks line
Old 09-26-2010, 05:49 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

sweet, i cant wait to try this out! i sure hope dinik releases a cht 2.0 theme cab and doesnt give us hell like he did for the 1.8.5 dinik theme
Old 09-26-2010, 09:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: sprint

mliksa87 is just getting started

so awesome. im really like this new cht. after first install i had to soft reset a few times but now its been working no problem. im a huge fan of the message and email widgets. all around awesome. as far as beta i can find anything thats not working.
Old 09-26-2010, 09:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Santod, I have a problem in that I can not get the appointments to stay on the home screen. On the select home items page, I have selected the main clock as the compact flip clock and the appointments as date header. When I return to the home page it shows my clock and the appointments.

If I go to the CHT editor and select softkeys and turn off CHT softkeys, I get the proper clock, the bottom buttons and the slider, BUT no appointments are showing!

I am using the latest Energy ROM with 2.0 cooked in.

Help!

Last edited by Wizzard; 09-26-2010 at 09:56 PM.
Old 09-26-2010, 11:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard View Post
Santod, I have a problem in that I can not get the appointments to stay on the home screen. On the select home items page, I have selected the main clock as the compact flip clock and the appointments as date header. When I return to the home page it shows my clock and the appointments.

If I go to the CHT editor and select softkeys and turn off CHT softkeys, I get the proper clock, the bottom buttons and the slider, BUT no appointments are showing!

I am using the latest Energy ROM with 2.0 cooked in.

Help!
Go into your home editor and uncheck all items that aren't showing and then click done the go back into the home editor and recheck them and they should be there. This worked for me...
Old 09-26-2010, 11:32 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
well, today is release day. Ready?????
here comes
cht 2.0,
chteditor 2.0, and
chtscheduler (new app)
awesome!!!! He's back!!!! Great to see you man!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-26-2010, 11:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

itony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

awesome update but theres a very strange problem i've come across.
i have hd mini lock screen on and checked lock on standby but it doesn't lock at all.

but after i turn the screen back on to check and see if the lock worked(which it didn't) i then try to push the start menu button,the phone button, or go in to the third button and try to go in to cht editor and it won't do anything.for some reason i have to lock the screen manually and unlock and it will go back to normal

edit: i was talking about the new softkeys but the hard keys for the phone and menu don't work during this time either

i'm gonna try and reinstall everything but found it strange

Last edited by itony; 09-26-2010 at 11:54 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software