PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2010, 10:53 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: NFLdialpadSkins *3 BlackSetsAdded*(All teams included) ~UPDATE(6/15)Less Memory U

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanfig1217 View Post
i think maybe white buttons blue numbers red background sounds cool but i am too sure tho also i'm not picky just the big old philly P would great! looking at ur work i trust whatever u can deside to do will look awsome!
It's not exactly what you asked for but its close. I made one with blue numbers which will turn red when pressed to try and make it alil closer to what you had suggested. Let me know what you think of them.

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:18 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-18-2010, 11:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Moziah7 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: NFLdialpadSkins *3 BlackSetsAdded*(All teams included) ~UPDATE(6/15)Less Memory U

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Ask and you shall receive. I updated all 4 color schemes for both the Vikings and Panthers for ya. You'll find them in the original posts with a 1 added to the names.
You are DA MAN! Thanks!
Old 06-18-2010, 11:25 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moziah7 View Post
You are DA MAN! Thanks!
Your welcome!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II

juanfig1217 is a n00b

sorry for miss understading but these are perfect! thanks a million they look great!
Old 06-22-2010, 10:11 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Inando, you don't even have to ask if anyones interested in philly shit cuz u have enough of us on board here to keep you busy for a while..!!

I'm runnin MightyROM's newest release wm6.5 and the eagles dial pad is a bit off centered when I press the numbers, but only from the middle section down, 1-2-3 work fine, but 4-5-6 and 7-8-9 when I press the button the pressed image is halfway below the actual number... Any fix for that..??

Last edited by JDM_SOHC; 06-22-2010 at 10:14 AM.
Old 06-22-2010, 02:02 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
Inando, you don't even have to ask if anyones interested in philly shit cuz u have enough of us on board here to keep you busy for a while..!!

I'm runnin MightyROM's newest release wm6.5 and the eagles dial pad is a bit off centered when I press the numbers, but only from the middle section down, 1-2-3 work fine, but 4-5-6 and 7-8-9 when I press the button the pressed image is halfway below the actual number... Any fix for that..??
That's strange.. I haven't seen this happen yet and i've pretty much tested all the skins I made on my device. Which colored eagles dial pad is giving you this misalignment problem. Have you tried a different color or are all of them giving you this problem? I'll mess with the images a little more and see if i can't fix this for ya

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:28 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Well the white eagles one and the blue phillies one... Both did the same thing...
Old 06-22-2010, 11:07 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
Well the white eagles one and the blue phillies one... Both did the same thing...
I've been playing around with them I can't figure why the pressed image would be so out wack. Can you do me a favor? go into your windows folder and copy the following images( with my cab installed): Assets_dialer_Normal, Assets_dialer_Pressed, Dialer_Normal_L, & Dialer_pressed_L. Now uninstall the dialpad and soft-reset. Go back into the windows folder and copy the same images(these should be defaults mike used in his rom). Upload them for me and i'll check for differences. if there are any, I'll remake them from the defaults you provide.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:28 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

ight no problem, lemme just get back to my computer first than I'll do it... thanks for the help bro..
Old 06-24-2010, 10:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s
Carrier: sprint

daprince is a n00b

These are awsome Great job !!!!! Is there a chance that you can do an astros cab??? I know they sux but I still like them lol Thanks in advance.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software