PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   TP2 Themes & Software (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   {BiGnAdAd Taskbar} BiGnAdAd's Original Dusk Taskbar ★Green.Black/White.Blue.Purple★ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=112974)

bignadad 04-23-2010 09:56 AM

Re: {BiGnAdAd Taskbar} BiGnAdAd's Original Dusk Taskbar ★Green.Black/White.Blue.Purpl

dapbmonkey4u 04-23-2010 09:56 AM

Re: {BiGnAdAd Taskbar} BiGnAdAd's Original Dusk Taskbar ★Green.Black/White.Blue.Purpl

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignadad (Post 1714901)
seems like the mssigner i was using had expired and i remember getting the updated one.. maybe i made this tbar with the expired signer... quite possible.. I will say that i test ALL my cab's on my device before i put them out...

i actually JUST downloaded and installed the green tbar from post 1 on my 23599 ROM and it worked 100% fine... maybe its the other ROM's?

Stuff happens, and I am sure like me there are a ton of files floating around, except 3x more.
The taskbars always worked for me, except on the S3 Rom and the MH one.

ucxoq 04-24-2010 03:01 AM

lol. villain. who cares? i just wanted this stuff to work. there are thousands of people using MIRI'S roms and for this part of the community Big's stuff was useless.

i've left too many messages (here and on xda) and PMs, trying to involve developer into solving this problem. the best thing was to test taskbars on miris rom by himself. i'm sure he would see this problem a lot faster. but he doesn't bother to answer. which is impolite in any case, even if you don't know the answer.
so my remarks really have had a reason.

o012 04-29-2010 03:53 AM

Hey, just curious as to why when i go to dl from the links at the top of the page with my phone it says it cannot find the header. ?

stenuine 05-02-2010 08:27 PM

I'm using Energy Cookie Home Tab + cookies home 1.7. Dloaded the and looks great on the top daskbar (battery meter, etc.). However, isn't being applied to the bottom slide bar icons.

I've read some about "re-signing" .dlls and such. Would I just need to look at files in the cab and do something with the ones currently on my phone with same name to apply this update?

bigdinog 07-27-2010 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ucxoq (Post 1714615)
figured it out. files were not signed normally.

just unpacked, remove certificates and resign. now everything works.

if you want to do something good - do it yourself. true for this thread.

Maybe you should have done it yourself, and posted your own thread. I am curious to see the taskbar you created. Ahh?? Tough guy!

brokensparrow 07-27-2010 05:58 PM

The taskbar looks great, but I can't see any of the icons on my sprint stock 6.5 rom. I'm tempted to just keep the look of the new blank taskbar since I like the color scheme.. but I'd prefer to know what my cell signal, battery life, etc; are. ; )

Edit: I guess I need sdkcerts?

tracsportva 07-30-2010 09:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi
I left a pvt message and I think I can post a screen shot now. I am not sure what I did wrong. I love the fonts you used on the original screen set, I am not sure what to do at this point. Is there an all in one cab? for your themes....?