PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   TP2 Themes & Software (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   [BETA] Foursquare Cab File. (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=109141)

evilecho 02-02-2010 07:17 PM

[BETA] Foursquare Cab File.

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the cab file.

I've tested it on my Sprint Touch Pro2 works great!

NOTE: WinMoSquare does require the latest version .NET Compact Framework 3.5. If you do not already have it installed on your device you may download it from here.

What's next? They need any and all feedback you can provide them. Please send it to admin@touchality.com. They goal is for WinMoSquare to be the best application for Windows Mobile and they will definitely need everyone's best feedback to make that a reality.

Thanks,
The Touchality Team

firefurby 02-02-2010 08:01 PM

Re: [BETA] Foursquare Cab File.

Dude I've been waiting for this forever! You p0wn!

santod 02-02-2010 08:05 PM

Just thought I'd post this for those who aren't familiar with what this is, or don't wanna have to look it up. :mrgreen:

The Foursquare phenomenon just keeps growing! Amidst rumors that Facebook might enter the location-based check-in arena, Foursquare continues to pick up users and expand to new platforms. Thanks to the service's APIs, an intrepid developer has put together a client for Windows Mobile: WinMoSquare. It joins the roster of other mobile clients for Foursquare, which was already available in some form for iPhone, Android, Palm, Maemo and Blackberry.

To run WinMoSquare, you'll need a touchscreen Windows Mobile phone running version 6.1 or 6.5 of the OS. WinMoSquare allows you to check in, add locations, and see where your friends are. Because not every feature is exposed via Foursquare's APIs, the client does have some weaknesses: you can't see the leaderboard or find and add new friends with it, for example. This will change if and when the features become available to developers. WinMoSquare may also pop up in the Windows Mobile Marketplace soon.

1454 02-02-2010 08:06 PM

nevermind.

moc426 02-02-2010 08:11 PM

first time I heard of this but I signed up to try it out. interface seems very sluggish between screens.

j37hr0 02-06-2010 05:24 PM

Yeah, it was, but with feedback and new builds, they are improving. I am very pleased with the work they have done.

only1penny 03-17-2010 01:07 AM

when i entered my email it said invalid, is there a code or registration? plz

abrigham 03-17-2010 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by only1penny (Post 1635442)

I'm pretty sure you have to have a foursquare account...

moc426 03-17-2010 01:25 AM

You can download it now on marketplace.

Quote:

Originally Posted by only1penny (Post 1635442)

only1penny 03-17-2010 03:20 AM

i used the cab & marketplace to no avail. how do you get an account?