PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   TP2 Themes & Software (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   Changing m.facebook.com to touch.facebook.com?? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=103974)

littlefreak 12-31-2009 01:27 AM

Changing m.facebook.com to touch.facebook.com??

Anyone know what manila files contain the links for the facebook integration... I wanna make it so when you click to view a profile from the TF3D menu it goes to touch.facebook.com sight instead of m.facebook.com. Im looking through the files but havent found it yet I wish I knew a way to manila files for a specific word...

chino331 01-01-2010 01:47 AM

Re: Changing m.facebook.com to touch.facebook.com??

+1 on this! I've been trying to figure out how to do this for a while!! ](*,)

CellGuy 01-01-2010 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlefreak (Post 1450125)
Anyone know what manila files contain the links for the facebook integration... I wanna make it so when you click to view a profile from the TF3D menu it goes to touch.facebook.com sight instead of m.facebook.com. Im looking through the files but havent found it yet I wish I knew a way to manila files for a specific word...

Please explain what advantage this has. I'm not really understanding what you are trying to achieve here.

chino331 01-01-2010 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cellguyn91 (Post 1452725)
Please explain what advantage this has. I'm not really understanding what you are trying to achieve here.

Right now when you click on a facebook link in TF3D, it takes you to m.facebook.com. Trying to find a way to make it default to touch.facebook.com - it's more of a finger friendly version for touch screen phones!

jimmiekain 01-03-2010 08:26 PM

is it just me or do both the myspace and facebook apps for wm suck? I hate them does anyone else feel like this?

babyjordin23 01-03-2010 11:47 PM

hey is anybody touch.facebook website not leting them click on the pictures??

dumpringz 01-04-2010 09:33 AM

Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2 (Sprint): Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

m.facebook IMO is better as far as the feed ... touch.facebook doesnt give out all of ppls updates. at least on my phone thats how it works

psycho_maniac 01-04-2010 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dumpringz (Post 1459360)
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2 (Sprint): Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

m.facebook IMO is better as far as the feed ... touch.facebook doesnt give out all of ppls updates. at least on my phone thats how it works

i agree. i also like the fact that when you update your status it shows "used with windows mobile" because you dont see that too often. just blackberry or iphone. but i think i would still rather use m.facebook.com as the feed is a lot better.

pleya 01-05-2010 03:17 PM

Has anyone tried lite.facebook.com Seems to work much better IMO

psycho_maniac 01-05-2010 07:37 PM

is there a site or list of all the xx.facebook.com sites? seems like there is a lot
iphone.facebook.com
touch.facebook.com
lite.facebook.com
m.facebook.com
whats next? lol