PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 09:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dusk Theme Moddified For CDMA

same here uninstalled everything,reinstalled left out taskbars and its been running smooth.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:17 PM
The Great Winged Horse
Pocket PC: XV6700 XV6800 TP2
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

Pegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidrweb View Post
installed everything fresh,, everything works perfectly,,, and youre right, the taskbar does effect alot of things, weird,,, everything looks great! thanks for all the hard work!

dude i gotta ask... whats in the camera fix? is it like a reg edit or something?
Exactly, by default the camera want 4096K of memory to start I just trimmed it down a bit.

Did you use all the new files? Reason Im asking is the piost above with dialer problems.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:19 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Using the latest version of Mighty right now. Looked through the files with total commander and the images for the dialer display properly just not on the actual dialer screen.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus"143" View Post
Exactly, by default the camera want 4096K of memory to start I just trimmed it down a bit.

Did you use all the new files? Reason Im asking is the piost above with dialer problems.

i used the new dialer and theme itself, less then 8mb! youre genious!
didnt need the cam fix, lol now we know why it wont work... but i used the "old" clean state and clock... i figured no reason to redownload, everything works perfectly, one thing i have noticed is this, you have a choice, dialer or taskbar... all depends on preference, to be honest im still looking to see if theres a way for both,,, but the dial is too incredible looking not to use! so for now ill live withou the taskbar, 1 thing i do miss is the actual %numbers even if by 10% incremnts, but hey i can still estimate!

If I help... please hit the "thanks" , I know I always do!
Old 12-09-2009, 09:58 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

Pegasus.Great job man.

One question though, Shoud i install on Main or SD? Because all 6 cabs are around 10mb.

I know you stated in your 2nd post that your doing a compressed version but untill then, where do I install.Thanks

Bteljuice
Old 12-09-2009, 10:04 PM
The Great Winged Horse
Pocket PC: XV6700 XV6800 TP2
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

Pegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
Pegasus.Great job man.

One question though, Shoud i install on Main or SD? Because all 6 cabs are around 10mb.

I know you stated in your 2nd post that your doing a compressed version but untill then, where do I install.Thanks

Bteljuice
On phone and new cabs are up,

Just for everyones information these cabs ar the same size as the Stock files the colors were just change so they take no more space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwrdrchvy2 View Post
Using the latest version of Mighty right now. Looked through the files with total commander and the images for the dialer display properly just not on the actual dialer screen.
Did you use the original or V0.2 ?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Pegasus, is there any way to lower the cameras default launch size or does it need to be at least that default size to work properly?
Old 12-09-2009, 10:17 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

Thanks pegasus.

I still have one issue. The background is still MM, not dusk, Even after i set it to use this background
Old 12-09-2009, 10:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
Thanks pegasus.

I still have one issue. The background is still MM, not dusk, Even after i set it to use this background
on the home screem, scroll to settings (on htc sense), hit WALLPAPER, once it asks to set to default wallpaper, hit YES
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:22 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidrweb View Post
on the home screem, scroll to settings (on htc sense), hit WALLPAPER, once it asks to set to default wallpaper, hit YES
duhhI feel so dumb.But Im excused, its 4:30am haha.

Thanks spiderweb

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software