PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 03:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CHome/Titanium Modifications

Hmmm...when you go into CHome Configurator, is it listed anywhere on there? Also, just curious as to what build of 6.5 you have?

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch
Carrier: Sprint

bx718bklyn is just getting started

Its listed in there but not in the reg. i got NFSFAN 6.5.v6

In the customizer i cant enable or disable CWelcomCenter

Last edited by bx718bklyn; 04-08-2009 at 03:56 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:55 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Oh...I just realized you're using a Touch! I have only tested all of this on VGA, and the cpr files I posted are the VGA cpr's. Did you edit your cpr files or copy mine? I'm not sure if the CHome is different on the QVGA ROM's or not. Can anyone else using a Touch verify if you have that registry key?

Last edited by Hafrust; 04-08-2009 at 03:58 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Im going to put yours in my windows folder ill let you kno wat happens
Old 04-08-2009, 04:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I put the cpr files in windows and nothing
Old 04-08-2009, 04:04 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Like I said before, the cpr files I posted are for VGA resolution devices. They will not work in a Touch, which is QVGA. However, that shouldn't have anything to do with the missing registry entry. I'll try and figure out if that's just something that's different with your ROM, or if it's something else. I'll post back here this evening.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:29 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bx718bklyn View Post
Its listed in there but not in the reg. i got NFSFAN 6.5.v6

In the customizer i cant enable or disable CWelcomCenter
Do you have a link to the thread your ROM came from? I'm having a hard time finding it. Nevermind...just found it on XDA. I think I found the source of the problem:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFSFAN
V6 coming in 30 min.

ChangeLog:

*Removed CWelcomeCenter from Titanium Customizer
*Added WindowsLive to CMHome
*Fixed MyPhone (now works)
*Fixed Clock cutoff in LockScreen
*Optimized build
If it's something he removed from the ROM, then I don't know if you can just add the registry back in or not. You might want to ask in that thread and see if you can add it back in.

Last edited by Hafrust; 04-08-2009 at 04:38 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I was just going to show you that, So is there any other way to add more than 1 tab in the today screen?
Old 04-08-2009, 05:05 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

You can use the GUID of the settings panel instead of the welcomecenter one...if you have that one in your registry. The same instructions apply in option 2, but you'll need the edited .cpr files before it will be displayed on the home screen though. I'll be leaving work in about an hour and a half and will work on those this evening after I get home and post them up.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Ok thanks alot
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks