PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2010, 06:16 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Epic 4G Wiki - All Most Common Questions and Answers + Tips + Guides

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksfoster View Post
Wow gTen, just checked out the Epic Wiki - excellent layout! Best idea ever for keeping track of proven tweaks and FAQ's.

One thing though, the quoted text boxes are really hard to read - very small text. I tried editing it but I don't see where the font is set. Can you make the text a little bigger?
That was a pain..but done

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-12-2010, 06:35 PM
nous défions
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S III

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
That was a pain..but done
Soooooo, um....are you going to get mad if I tell you it didn't work?

It all looks great with Internet Explorer but the boxed sections are still very hard to read with Google Chrome. Have you looked at it in Chrome? If you have, and it looks good to you, then there must be a setting in my browser that I need to change.
Old 09-12-2010, 06:37 PM
nous défions

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Epic 4G Wiki - All Most Common Questions and Answers + Tips + Guides + 1-Click Ro

ya know what....never mind. If I hit CTRL+ it zooms in and makes the whole thing much easier to read. I don't want you to go to any trouble if I can adjust it on my end with a simple click.

Thanks for all the hard work!
Old 09-12-2010, 06:37 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Soooooo, um....are you going to get mad if I tell you it didn't work?

It all looks great with Internet Explorer but the boxed sections are still very hard to read with Google Chrome. Have you looked at it in Chrome? If you have, and it looks good to you, then there must be a setting in my browser that I need to change.
I use chrome all the time...It was smaller but I upped the font size to 120%...did you refresh?
Old 09-12-2010, 06:41 PM
nous défions

Re: Epic 4G Wiki - All Most Common Questions and Answers + Tips + Guides + 1-Click Ro

Yes but its still really small. Don't worry about it. Maybe its just me. I can adjust my screen anyway.
Old 09-12-2010, 06:47 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Yes but its still really small. Don't worry about it. Maybe its just me. I can adjust my screen anyway.
I'm using a little older version of chrome 5.0.375.99...is it maybe a thing with the new version?

can anyone else using chrome confirm/deny this?

If you want I can enforce a static font size will only take 1 sec..what size do you want?
Old 09-12-2010, 06:54 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

I set it right now to 14px..is that ok?
Old 09-12-2010, 06:54 PM
nous défions

I am using ver. 6.0.472.55

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
If you want I can enforce a static font size will only take 1 sec..what size do you want?
Well, if its easy to do (and undo) try it and lets see what happens.
Old 09-12-2010, 06:56 PM
nous défions

It must be something with this version of Chrome. Really, nothing you have done has made the slightest change. It still looks exactly the same to me as it did before. But like I said, don't worry about it. I'll adjust my screen.
Old 09-12-2010, 06:57 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Well, if its easy to do (and undo) try it and lets see what happens.
Yup, The initial thing was a pain, now I just load it into notepad and do mass replace simple as cake..just not as fun as cake lol

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G