PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Sprint Epic 4G Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=250)
-   -   [ROM][AA][EXT4] AnonymousROM i3 [2.3] (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=144974)

etrick 06-25-2011 01:02 PM

Hey so I've followed u for a while and have used several of ur projects. The xda fiasco was rediculous. While I uunderstand what went wrong I'm not sure why they would crucify a kid who was only trying to fit in.

But then again its their M.O... so I followed ur brothers link here and signed up. There's some weird crap going on there anyways with the way things r done... and the comments in breezy's theme r just further evidence that its no longer a friendly place to be.

Its a shame. But perhaps this place is different. None the less, ill keep using ur stuff. And when I finally get a brick for my laptop id like to pitch in.

{for best results, rinse the blade often during shaving}

shane6374 06-25-2011 01:14 PM

Re: [ROM][AA][EXT4] AnonymousROM i3 [2.3]

Quote:

Originally Posted by etrick (Post 2119995)
Hey so I've followed u for a while and have used several of ur projects. The xda fiasco was rediculous. While I uunderstand what went wrong I'm not sure why they would crucify a kid who was only trying to fit in.

But then again its their M.O... so I followed ur brothers link here and signed up. There's some weird crap going on there anyways with the way things r done... and the comments in breezy's theme r just further evidence that its no longer a friendly place to be.

Its a shame. But perhaps this place is different. None the less, ill keep using ur stuff. And when I finally get a brick for my laptop id like to pitch in.

I've been here for over 2 years, this place is way better. Welcome aboard!

etrick 06-25-2011 02:01 PM

Thanks! So is ppc referring to powerpc? Cause we was cracked out trying to port flash to yellowdog for months on some ppc mac goodness back in the day... lol

There was the whole cramming a 4gig compact flash and a cardbus 802.11 card into an apple newton effectively turning it into the crappiest ipod with a monochrome screen...but was fun...

Sorry off topic...

gTen 06-25-2011 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by etrick (Post 2120015)
Thanks! So is ppc referring to powerpc? Cause we was cracked out trying to port flash to yellowdog for months on some ppc mac goodness back in the day... lol

There was the whole cramming a 4gig compact flash and a cardbus 802.11 card into an apple newton effectively turning it into the crappiest ipod with a monochrome screen...but was fun...

Sorry off topic...

ppc is pocket pc...it was one of the old names for touchscreen version of windows mobile but overall its a general meaning for touchphones/smartphones..

esteway.619 06-25-2011 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shane6374 (Post 2119927)
Welcome esteway.

Sent from the Epic Dark Horse via Tapatalk

Thanks for having me. I can't wait to start getting to know u guys :)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

roghaj 06-25-2011 05:35 PM

It just smells nicer here than in xda.

Great rom. Been running it for 2 days (i2 then i3). Thanks for getting the GPS fix going.

shane6374 06-25-2011 06:35 PM

I'm hoping to move from i1 to i3 still this weekend.

etrick 06-25-2011 06:38 PM

Ahh... I rocked some hp's even the old kyocera win mobile phone for a bit.

Used to work at compusa back in the heyday of windows ce...

|| Acer || 06-25-2011 06:40 PM

Guess I might as well join this place as well. Something tells me I'm gonna like it here. :mrgreen:

This site have an app btw?

gTen 06-25-2011 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by || Acer || (Post 2120143)
Guess I might as well join this place as well. Something tells me I'm gonna like it here. :mrgreen:

This site have an app btw?

Welcome!

Tapatalk?..yes and no..we got one a few days ago and are testing it..it should be ready and up in the market soon