PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Sprint Epic 4G Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=250)
-   -   [ROM][AA][EXT4] AnonymousROM i3 [2.3] (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=144974)

yahknow1 07-28-2011 02:56 PM

Re: [ROM][AA][EXT4] AnonymousROM i3 [2.3]

"Also, after flashing, get CPU master and put it on ondemand and click apply.

GPS FIX
Get Terminal Emulator on the market and type in the following commands followed by enter.
su
mount -o remount,rw none /system
chmod +x /system/vendor/bin/gpsd

Can someone explain a little more in depth what he's trying to say here?

I'm Hopeing CPU Master is an app that has a "ondemand" mode that is obvious? Is this correct?

Same with "Terminal Emulator" , is it mostly self explanitory? Once I've downloaded the program?

Thanks for your help
Paul

gTen 07-28-2011 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yahknow1 (Post 2133064)
[COLOR=black][I]"Also, after flashing, get CPU master and put it on ondemand and click apply.

ondemand is how your cpu handles overclocking..yes its just an option..

Quote:

GPS FIX
Get Terminal Emulator on the market and type in the following commands followed by enter.
Terminal Emulator is a terminal window similar to command prompt but for linux...its where you can send commands directly to the system..

Quote:

su
superuser aka get root privileges

Quote:

mount -o remount,rw none /system
remount readonly system partition for read and write

Quote:

chmod +x /system/vendor/bin/gpsd
give execute permission to file "/system/vendor/bin/gpsd"

yahknow1 07-28-2011 08:23 PM

OK, how important is this? I completed all these steps THIS TIME. I ran this ROM for a week before without doing all this though?

Thanks for clarifying everything for me though gTen

gTen 07-28-2011 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yahknow1 (Post 2133174)
OK, how important is this? I completed all these steps THIS TIME. I ran this ROM for a week before without doing all this though?

Thanks for clarifying everything for me though gTen

well the gps fix fixes gps..dos your gps work fine? or do you use gps...thats what it boils down to..

The cpu governor depends on performance..if the rom is running fine as is then keep it as is...

po8pimp 08-10-2011 12:05 AM

I am still using this rom as my main rom. This is the best out there by far. Marcusant I really love your roms. Can you mix this rom with your bamboozled rom to make a working anonymousRom i4? I think the EF02 modem is the best out for our phone so far, I am sticking with it until a better one comes along. EG22 is not as good as the EF02 IMO. Thanks for listening. Keep up the good work. Its because of you I have started learning how to make themes and custom dialpads and Roms are next. :)

jamice4u 08-18-2011 03:54 PM

Did Marcsauant parents ground him and take his phone away from him. He has not produce a Rom in a long time. The Kid was very good too he just disappeared off the face of the forum I miss the guy. 'Sniff, Sniff." No homo.

jamice4u 08-18-2011 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by po8pimp (Post 2136450)
I am still using this rom as my main rom. This is the best out there by far. Marcusant I really love your roms. Can you mix this rom with your bamboozled rom to make a working anonymousRom i4? I think the EF02 modem is the best out for our phone so far, I am sticking with it until a better one comes along. EG22 is not as good as the EF02 IMO. Thanks for listening. Keep up the good work. Its because of you I have started learning how to make themes and custom dialpads and Roms are next. :)

Try this Rom with the EH06 modem you will be blown away!!!!

darren.wlsn1 08-24-2011 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamice4u (Post 2138795)
Did Marcsauant parents ground him and take his phone away from him. He has not produce a Rom in a long time. The Kid was very good too he just disappeared off the face of the forum I miss the guy. 'Sniff, Sniff." No homo.

your not looking good, he works for ACS and"bamboozled" was updated.
[ROM][EF02] ACS Bamboozle 1.1

masetas 08-24-2011 10:48 PM

If the op works for acs then why was he banned from xda?

Also to jamice "no homo" is homo ... Lol

darren.wlsn1 08-25-2011 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masetas (Post 2140449)
If the op works for acs then why was he banned from xda?

Also to jamice "no homo" is homo ... Lol

well i work for ACS and he works there so its not "if" he works there. you need to ask him why xda banned him im just happy they did cause now ACS has him.