PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2011, 12:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, Asus Transformer TF101-B1
Carrier: Sprint

dja2k is keeping up the good workdja2k is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] midNIGHT ROM v3.1 EXT4/CW3/Redirect/No Journaling AIO 1/29/2011

Installed v3.1 yesterday and its been running great. Hey do any of you still see a forced close on the keyboard when you open up the slider on some apps? Also what happened to all the ringtones?

dja2k

Last edited by dja2k; 01-31-2011 at 01:33 PM.
Old 01-31-2011, 12:58 PM
B5Z
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

B5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuff

Great ROM!

The only issue I am having is with the addition of the Dolphin web browser. Painfully slow waiting for pages to load. Anyone else having this issue?
Old 01-31-2011, 01:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, Asus Transformer TF101-B1

dja2k is keeping up the good workdja2k is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by B5Z View Post
Great ROM!

The only issue I am having is with the addition of the Dolphin web browser. Painfully slow waiting for pages to load. Anyone else having this issue?
Nope, it's fast here!

dja2k
Old 01-31-2011, 03:07 PM
O-Matic
Pocket PC: Vogue, TP2, Epic 4G, Nexus S, Galaxy SIII, Nexus 4
Carrier: Big Pink

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shane6374

Quote:
Originally Posted by dja2k View Post
Installed v3.1 yesterday and its been running great. Hey do any of you still see a forced close on the keyboard when you open up the slider on some apps? Also what happened to all the ringtones?

dja2k
So that's why my alarm didn't go off this morning!! FC on the GB keyboard is gone for me.

So we have 3 browsers? Miren, Dolphin, and Stock, but we can only use stock if an app asks which we want to use. Is that what we have here?

Remember to clickon those who help! It's right down there.
Old 01-31-2011, 03:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dja2k View Post

dja2k
I've gotten 1 FC one the keyboard so far. I also get random FC on the typoclock, which I don't use so I've uninstalled it.
Old 01-31-2011, 05:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung
Carrier: Me

sprintman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprintman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprintman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprintman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
This rom need more tweaking. It gave me hell all weekend , had to flash a different rom. For some reason, everytime I uninstall a program and I reboot, it pops up alot of FC.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
Old 01-31-2011, 05:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintman View Post
This rom need more tweaking. It gave me hell all weekend , had to flash a different rom. For some reason, everytime I uninstall a program and I reboot, it pops up alot of FC.

That's not my experience with it. Did you restore data from another ROM? Sometimes that can cause lots of FCs.
Old 01-31-2011, 05:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Question about underclocking scripts:

There are a few ROMS out there that claim to be undervolt by using some sort of script. (Viper, Frankenstein, TruelyEpic to name a few). To me undervolt = better battery, but I haven't tried any of these roms yet and I kind of like the basic feel of midNIGHT. Any ideas about using their undervolt scripts on this rom, or baking it into future roms? Anyone know if these undervolt scripts really do anything?

Thanks
Old 01-31-2011, 05:37 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane6374 View Post
So that's why my alarm didn't go off this morning!! FC on the GB keyboard is gone for me.

So we have 3 browsers? Miren, Dolphin, and Stock, but we can only use stock if an app asks which we want to use. Is that what we have here?
im not on this rom but skyfire/opera/firefox all work for me.
Old 01-31-2011, 05:46 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintman View Post

Hmmmmmm...let me see here...the rom needs more tweaking because you say so....I dont think so...lmao....your problem is obviously user error...."every time I uninstall a program I get FC's.....what are you uninstalling??

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development