PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2010, 07:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, HTC Evo, BB9670, Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

wudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: midNIGHT ROM v1.0.0 (Froyo DK17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptfdmedic View Post
If you have a grey bar and black clock then something didn't go right. Did you follow the direction? I know it can be a pain but it is really important that you follow the instructions.

Your phone should look like the screen shots that were posted in the 2nd post. I would encourage you to try again. As far as GPS goes it has been fixed. I get a lock in a few seconds indoors. Have you tried to use the GPS Status and toolbox? do a search on the market it's a free app and it will show you what you have connected. If your indoors try moving to a window. Did you flash the DK17 radio?
I did indeed follow the directions to a "T". Will do on the GPS tool. I did the DK17 modem. I'll give it a try again. Thanks for the advice and the good work. It's much appreciated.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development