PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2009, 10:28 PM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce
Carrier: Sprint

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Interest Check SERO F&F 500 $30 Plan (SOLD)

Probably like to do this before the my billing cycle starts over but I cant control that. Looking to get $40 for this plan. Does not come with a phone. Discount was used when I started this line. Has unlimited text and data. It is $30 a month for service. I need to be paypaled first before I transfer the line. Sprint Subscriber Agreement: Expires 07/05/2011 Talk to me people!!!

Optional: If needed, I have a couple of phones I could sell, sanyo m1 and Tour. Tour is activated on it now and has all of the features/service books working and I could leave it all that way if that is what you want. But as of now this deal is for the plan ONLY. Not sure if I am going about this in the correct way but let me know Mods.

Last edited by w7excursion; 09-11-2009 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Lower Price for plan $40
Old 09-09-2009, 04:38 PM
truth mirror
Threadstarter

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff
Re: Interest Check SERO F&F 500 $30 Plan

lower price!! $40
Old 09-10-2009, 02:49 PM
truth mirror
Threadstarter

screenshot request

Old 09-11-2009, 04:23 PM
truth mirror
Threadstarter

Haven't officially made a deal with anyone but the person that paypals me first gets it.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:33 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

Not trying to ruin this sale, but I was told yesterday that they no longer allow transfer of liability on SERO plans. How are you going to do this?
Old 09-11-2009, 04:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by w7excursion View Post
Probably like to do this before the my billing cycle starts over but I cant control that. Looking to get $40 for this plan. Does not come with a phone. Discount was used when I started this line. Has unlimited text and data. It is $30 a month for service. I need to be paypaled first before I transfer the line. Sprint Subscriber Agreement: Expires 07/05/2011 Talk to me people!!!

Optional: If needed, I have a couple of phones I could sell, sanyo m1 and Tour. Tour is activated on it now and has all of the features/service books working and I could leave it all that way if that is what you want. But as of now this deal is for the plan ONLY. Not sure if I am going about this in the correct way but let me know Mods.

I'll take it off your hands if you're still selling.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicatrize View Post
Not trying to ruin this sale, but I was told yesterday that they no longer allow transfer of liability on SERO plans. How are you going to do this?
Can you confirm this for a fact?
Old 09-11-2009, 04:50 PM
truth mirror
Threadstarter

I was told its easy to do by employee accounts yesterday and yes it is still available.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:51 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

Ok, sorry. I had two people in account services tell me that yesterday. I'm sure Employee Line people have more power.
Old 09-12-2009, 03:38 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

im new to this kinda thing...they do the credit check stuff? ill probably take it...

Help Me Help You
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items