PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2009, 08:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

Peteman100 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Selling Palm Pre(Can be ported for Metro or Verizon!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlandosilva View Post
As soon as I sell one, can the person please verify that it works on verizon or metro. I have doubters.
You should mention that you won't have 3G access on those carriers
Old 07-13-2009, 08:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlandosilva View Post
As soon as I sell one, can the person please verify that it works on verizon or metro. I have doubters.
ive seen verizons activated and all but dont you also have to get them to add the numbers into the computer which is the hardest part... theres is a video on someone activating the pre successfully to verizon over at precentral.net
Old 07-13-2009, 11:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

it can be added but the problem is 3g data hasn't been known to work on the units that do have it added to vzw
in fact its been done for the past 2 weeks now...just no data; not even 1x
Old 07-14-2009, 12:07 AM
X Communicated User
Pocket PC: IPHONE 4

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

sup noir long time no see and yes u can activate but no data will not work....and the op is correct you can activate it i have seen it done...op pm me about trades for a touch pro..
Old 07-15-2009, 06:57 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

----resolved----

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!

Last edited by syanni85; 07-15-2009 at 09:39 PM.
Old 07-15-2009, 07:16 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

so, can it still be activated on sprint. or does it have a bad esn?
Old 07-16-2009, 06:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Pre

fishfuzz is keeping up the good workfishfuzz is keeping up the good work

I've got a like-new Sprint Touch Pro that I'd would be willing to combo for the Pre as long as it can be activated on Sprint again. Don't need his plan.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzztgotbagz View Post
sup noir long time no see and yes u can activate but no data will not work....and the op is correct you can activate it i have seen it done...op pm me about trades for a touch pro..
most def how are things going
but bagz is correct one report around is that the pesky esn has to be added but luckily mobile files found a way...
I'd buy it but I'm so strapped for cash I'm using a blackberry storm and I am ready to kill myself currently
Old 07-18-2009, 01:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro and Palm Pre
Threadstarter

orlandosilva is keeping up the good workorlandosilva is keeping up the good workorlandosilva is keeping up the good work

updated price.

Get your hands on one
http://www.amazon.com/Echoes-Tempore...1032183&sr=8-1

If I help Then look Right Over Here------------>

--------------press the button--------------->
Old 07-18-2009, 03:20 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
----resolved----
this is so hilarious!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
hi everybody!!! my name is Amanda!PHONES PHONES PHONES PHONES and some more PHONES!! PHONES ALL THE TIME>>EVERY SINGLE DAY!! PHONES PHONES!!! ALL THE TIME PHONES! haha HAHAH HAHA PHONEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! all the time

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items