PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2009, 05:52 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Re: FT Alltel Diamond For Sprint Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
send me a pm and will get information to you if still wanting.
Just outta curiosity why do you want to trade an Alltel Diamond for a Sprint Diamond?
I was under the impression they were pretty much identical.

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 07-03-2009, 07:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED
Threadstarter

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Just outta curiosity why do you want to trade an Alltel Diamond for a Sprint Diamond?
I was under the impression they were pretty much identical.
cause im sprint and not alltel.....
Old 07-04-2009, 10:13 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
cause im sprint and not alltel.....
Right, I understand that.
I just thought if you was wantng to use the phone then theres ways to get an Alltel phone activated on Sprint.
I thought maybe there was a hardware difference that you preferred the Sprint Diamond over the Alltel one.
Old 07-04-2009, 12:17 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Right, I understand that.
I just thought if you was wantng to use the phone then theres ways to get an Alltel phone activated on Sprint.
I thought maybe there was a hardware difference that you preferred the Sprint Diamond over the Alltel one.
thanks but no, i have the palm pre, touch pro, vogue, mogul, apache, and many more deivces already so im pretty good and just want sprint version for easy switches when wanted.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:19 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: FS/FT Alltel Touch Diamond updated (7-9-09)

bump bump bump come and get it
Old 07-09-2009, 09:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: LG enV Touch

thvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to thvoicwethin Send a message via Skype™ to thvoicwethin

150 shipped? I'll take it.

Commander of the Non-Data Users Team.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:41 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thvoicwethin View Post
150 shipped? I'll take it.
got your pm but up for sale until someone has cash ready..... rest of details can be found in pm also.
Old 07-11-2009, 04:16 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

still available at this moment.....
Old 07-11-2009, 06:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: LG enV Touch

thvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to thvoicwethin Send a message via Skype™ to thvoicwethin

payment sent through amazon. PM sent
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-11-2009, 07:16 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thvoicwethin View Post
payment sent through amazon. PM sent
payment pending and will be sent out when received 2 day priority.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items