PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2008, 02:02 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SOLD: Sprint Diamond + little extras (price drop to 250)

****SOLD*****

$250

***Please only post if you are seriously interested***
I was BS'd for almost a month in the past, but luckily had a reliable buyer next in line who was patient and worthy.

its a few weeks old... got this as a BRAND NEW replacement on nov 14th...

***Clean ESN***

includes:

-EXTRA BATTERY!

-2 EXTRA Stylus' (total of 3)

-Wall Charger/USB Cable

-Belt Pouch (also my custom pouches, not pictured but i have a thread on em)

-2 sets of ear buds

-Headphone adapter

-Manuals and original box

-Oh yeah, and a Sprint HTC Diamond in Excellent Condition (its practically new)

I'm not sure how much to ask, but how about $275 Shipped

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!

Last edited by syanni85; 12-11-2008 at 06:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-07-2008, 05:56 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
Re: FS: Sprint Diamond + little extras (ie extra battery)

People, I'll vouch for Shukri, and he's a great guy to do business with. You'll get what he describes as I can attest. You won't be disappointed at all.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-07-2008, 10:55 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Took it today and got it deactivated... so its ready to go...
Old 12-07-2008, 11:12 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

I will put all the credits posible for my brotherman syanni being a good seller. He's an awesome guy. As well as the person I look up to. mr. prime. Buy this phone from him And I will hit ur thanks button 10 times.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-07-2008, 11:14 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
mr. prime. Buy this phone from him And I will hit ur thanks button 10 times.
hahaha
Old 12-07-2008, 11:19 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
hahaha
HAHAHA no. It's like this. mr. primeis the person I look up to. Then anyone who's gonna buy the phone, I will abuse their thanks button 10 times. LOL

Calling all those 200 guest lurking around here especially the 17 bots. register and Buy this phone and U get 10 thanks instantly.

Last edited by jethro_static; 12-07-2008 at 11:23 PM.
Old 12-07-2008, 11:31 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
HAHAHA no. It's like this. mr. primeis the person I look up to. Then anyone who's gonna buy the phone, I will abuse their thanks button 10 times. LOL

Calling all those 200 guest lurking around here especially the 17 bots. register and Buy this phone and U get 10 thanks instantly.
hahaha yes
Old 12-08-2008, 01:25 AM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

P.S. If you offer a cash deal (via western union, which is pretty much immediate) i will drop the price a lil bit...

Don't worry bout western union, i'm good for it. That is how Prime and I made a deal and i immediately overnighted the stuff to him...
Old 12-08-2008, 12:45 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

Re: FS: Sprint Diamond + little extras (price drop to 250)

price drop 250.. need this gone
Old 12-08-2008, 01:55 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
Re: FS: Sprint Diamond + little extras (price drop to 250)

C'mon people, if noone wants to step up, I will by friday, so if there's anyone who would like to take this off his hands before I do on Friday, and I'm serious about this. I have vouched for him in the post above, and can once again attest that this is a good man that you're missing great business on.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items