PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2008, 12:55 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
Sprint Touch Pro barter.

-Attention Alltelians-

I have a near Sprint Touch Pro with a clean ESN that I paid full price for as well as getting it shipped from Sprint to barter for a clean ESN Alltel Touch Pro in equal condition, but if you have a spare Alltel Touch Pro that you would like to trade for device for device trade only, that would be a plus. Take a look at the pics to see that that this has not been dropped one time, and only being used as a guinea pig to test custom ROMs and it has the following:

CMONEX 0.37 Raphael HSPL Unlocker
Juggalo_X's v0.3.02B ROM (Currently)

Once again, this is a device for device only deal, so if you're interested, please feel free to PM me, and thanks in advance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0032.jpg (495.0 KB, 92 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0033.jpg (386.0 KB, 44 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0034.jpg (390.4 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-

Last edited by blasphemous_prime; 12-05-2008 at 08:18 PM.
Old 11-23-2008, 12:58 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Threadstarter

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
Re: Sprint Touch Pro for trade only...

Here are more pics of my guinea pig.

(And yes, I have big hands in case anyone feels the need to ask)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0035.jpg (786.9 KB, 48 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0036.jpg (630.4 KB, 38 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0037.jpg (502.8 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0038.jpg (594.4 KB, 28 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by blasphemous_prime; 11-23-2008 at 01:30 PM.
Old 11-23-2008, 12:21 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Threadstarter

Re: Sprint Touch Pro barter.

BUMP

C'mon people. I know you're gonna work with me somehow.

This device is in A average shape at best with a small blemish on the upper left corner as I almost forgot to mention, and I took the pics last night with my initial Pro.

And I feel like this is gonna be a while, but hopefully it's worth it.

Last edited by blasphemous_prime; 12-05-2008 at 08:20 PM.
Old 11-24-2008, 03:50 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Threadstarter

Bumped again...

I see this is gonna take a while, but I'll give it some more time, but I'm as patient as a saint before anything happens.
Old 11-24-2008, 04:26 PM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Its hard to find what you are asking for I searched all over the net just to see if there was any for sale and to my surprise I sure didn't find one...I'm gonna keep searching because its a great deal...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-24-2008, 04:45 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

I cant help myself. Prime, why in the world would you want to trade a sprint pro for an alltell pro?

Old 11-24-2008, 08:03 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Threadstarter

I need a real guinea pig. Not just one part of the Alltel Pro that some of the other members ask for. I also can't have 2 of the same brand of Pros on me for that long.
Old 11-24-2008, 08:08 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooover View Post
Its hard to find what you are asking for I searched all over the net just to see if there was any for sale and to my surprise I sure didn't find one...I'm gonna keep searching because its a great deal...
I don't think it should be that difficult finding something in your area, because you do have Alltel in VA, correct? As long as the device is in equal condition to mines and has a clean ESN, that's what counts. Good lookin' out on that anyways, but I'll wait for anyone (yourself included) to come around and give me the good word on it. I am good to do business with as you can see on my feedback post.

Remember. This deal is as legit as my handwriting.

Last edited by blasphemous_prime; 11-24-2008 at 08:11 PM.
Old 11-26-2008, 12:03 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Threadstarter

I may have a possible chance on the outs, but I'll let y'all know what happens from there. Unless someone on here decides to come through, best of luck on my chances people.
Old 11-29-2008, 12:59 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Threadstarter

Alright people, it has been a few days and I haven't gotten any word from a friend of a friend, and my deal still stands. I'm still awaiting some word from anyone around here and I will bare with y'all no matter how long it takes.

Last edited by blasphemous_prime; 11-29-2008 at 01:02 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items