PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2011, 10:25 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: At&t

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
Please welcome JasonFieldz as our News Manager

JasonFieldz has been a writer here for a little while, and now he's been promoted to News Manager.

He'll be responsible for getting a writing staff started and managing our news team. We want to get more traffic to our home page, and he's here to help with that.

Just another part of us trying to evolve

Please give him a warm welcome.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-27-2011, 10:42 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Please welcome JasonFieldz as our News Manager

Congrats Jason on your new role. Great to see the news section growing!
Old 05-27-2011, 10:44 AM
PPCG News Manager
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

JasonFieldz is keeping up the good workJasonFieldz is keeping up the good workJasonFieldz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to JasonFieldz Send a message via Yahoo to JasonFieldz Send a message via Skype™ to JasonFieldz

Thanks Frosty - I look forward to the changes here on the site. I plan on looking at getting people signed up to the site as news writers. If you are interested please PM or email me at jason.fields@ppcgeeks.com. We are currently looking for the following:

Windows Phone Users
Android Users
iPhone Users
Blackberry Users
HP/Palm Users

If you or anyone you know would like a FREE item every month for their cell phone then PM/email me. We might be able to find a fit here at PPCG News team!

Mogul-->Vogue-->TP2-->HTC Arrive
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-27-2011, 11:30 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Awesome choice
Old 05-27-2011, 11:44 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

WHAT?!?! what happened to my Fruit Ninja Apple Edition avatar? lol

anyways..grats!!!

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 05-27-2011, 12:05 PM
PPCG News Manager
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

JasonFieldz is keeping up the good workJasonFieldz is keeping up the good workJasonFieldz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to JasonFieldz Send a message via Yahoo to JasonFieldz Send a message via Skype™ to JasonFieldz

@gTen - I still have it saved that was awesome! If you could make one of a Dragon I would use it full time. But thanks for welcoming me....

I look forward to developing this site to something greater than it already is. I have an open door policy that if you need me PM/email me concerns or questions and I will act to the best of my ability on it.
Old 05-27-2011, 03:07 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

This is awesome!! Welcome and congratulations!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-27-2011, 04:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonFieldz View Post
Thanks Frosty - I look forward to the changes here on the site. I plan on looking at getting people signed up to the site as news writers. If you are interested please PM or email me at jason.fields@ppcgeeks.com. We are currently looking for the following:

Windows Phone Users
Android Users
iPhone Users
Blackberry Users
HP/Palm Users

If you or anyone you know would like a FREE item every month for their cell phone then PM/email me. We might be able to find a fit here at PPCG News team!
I'm a Windows Phone junkie, Might be interested. I don't think this site covers enough Windows Phone news as it is......

How much is it paying ?

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !
Old 05-31-2011, 09:17 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
I'm a Windows Phone junkie, Might be interested. I don't think this site covers enough Windows Phone news as it is......

How much is it paying ?
Close your eyes... now completely clear your mind... and that is what you will get paid

But it is cool to bring new news and tips to the readers and help the site. I enjoyed it when I did it.
Old 05-31-2011, 09:18 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Congrats Jason and good luck with recruiting new writers!

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements