PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2009, 01:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch diamond2
Carrier: Orange

shanepelican is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Java games off storage card

I have just posted this on another forum but would like you guys to try this out as it works perfect for me.

Try this cab for java games, install it on your storage card not device memory. I have about 30 java games installed on it and they are all stored on my card and don't take up any of my device storage memory. All working with sound. Install new games using jblend, not the orignal java.

Please let me know if this works for you, hopefully it will and if not I will find a way because it works like a dream for me. I wanted a lot of java games on my phone and now I'm really happy!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Jblend.cab (1.97 MB, 1152 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 01-29-2009, 02:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Java games off storage card

I'll try it out ASAP!! Thanks a lot, I'll report back!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:04 PM
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

OK...I installed it, and I guess I can report success....Java is now on my Omnia.....now if you could direct me to some of those Java games you were talking about I can use it LOL!!!!
Old 01-29-2009, 09:28 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

nice bro keep up the good work

If I've helped you please remember to
click "THANKS" or click the button. Thanks!
Old 01-30-2009, 05:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omina i900
Carrier: Vodafone

DJRedLine is keeping up the good workDJRedLine is keeping up the good work

Superb, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:41 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Glad you like it!
Old 01-30-2009, 08:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6800

Marne is a n00b

Was I supposed to do something after it sent me to jbenchmark.com? I am kind of new to this, but I downloaded the .cab, opened the jblend, then it sent me to the jbenchmark.com site.
PRI version: 2.03_002

Last edited by Marne; 01-30-2009 at 08:22 AM.
Old 01-30-2009, 12:42 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marne View Post
Was I supposed to do something after it sent me to jbenchmark.com? I am kind of new to this, but I downloaded the .cab, opened the jblend, then it sent me to the jbenchmark.com site.
You need to get java games for it. Then run the java game and it will install onto your memory card.. Then on jblend you will have a list of installed games just double tap on the game to run
Old 02-01-2009, 09:05 PM
VIP Member

I guess the question now shanepelican is where do we find these games? Java seems to work fine, but I can't get anywhere with the site it sends me to as far as finding games!! A little assist would be greatly appreciated!!
Old 02-20-2009, 07:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: omnia

smith821 is a n00b
so confused

fixed all my problems figured it all out...duh couldnt belive this was that easy!!!!

Game's and Ringtones on.....

www.mobiles24.com try it out

Last edited by smith821; 02-25-2009 at 07:08 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia