PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2008, 01:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910

Manny2260 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Can't activate Optical Mouse

I can seem to activate the Optical Mouse. I have it set on Mouse mode as opposed to 4 way commands but I cant seem to get the Mouse to even appear! Also, Is it possible to disable the Omnia's auto correction feature? if so, how?
All help appreciated

~Manny~

Last edited by Manny2260; 12-26-2008 at 01:49 AM.
Old 12-26-2008, 01:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Can't activate Optical Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny2260 View Post
I can seem to activate the Optical Mouse. I have it set on Mouse mode as opposed to 4 way commands but I cant seem to get the Mouse to even appear! Also, Is it possible to disable the Omnia's auto correction feature? if so, how?
All help appreciated

~Manny~
For turning off auto-correct, so into Settings >Personal > Input and click on the 'Word Completion' tab on the bottom of the screen, that should enable you to turn it off (last option on page).

I am assuming you know how to switch from optical mouse to 4-way navigation (Settings > System > Optical Mouse) but check it out and make sure it is set on 'Mouse' and let me know what happens!!

Old 12-26-2008, 02:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Threadstarter

Manny2260 is a n00b

Thanks for the help
But as for said options I have had them that way since I first activated the phone but I still get the auto completion & The mouse still wont activate :/
Old 12-26-2008, 03:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

OK...Did you want the auto correction or completion off? the first choice on the screen I sent you to to turn off auto-correction...the first option on that page is the auto completion....did you try that one? If you did, another option would be to try a third-party keyboard...I have both options checked in my settings, and I use the RESCO keyboars, and I don't have either auto correction/completion working.

As for the mouse....when you switch settings...does anything happen? I have to wonder if you have another app conflicting with the courser image. When you have the mouse setting on, eventhough you have no image...when you press the black 'mouse button' does anything happen, or is it like there IS no courser at all (not just the lack of image)?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia