PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2008, 07:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: vogue/titan/omnia/ sprint touch pro gone vzw
Carrier: vzw

angel12 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
AngelTweaks 0.5 **thread moved**

I have moved the thread to www.htcgeeks.com in hopes of better support from mods there.

Link:

http://forum.htcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=914

Last edited by angel12; 12-20-2008 at 02:01 AM. Reason: moved
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Re: AngelTweaks 0.5

forgot to add link, its up now
Old 12-18-2008, 08:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

reserved
Old 12-19-2008, 10:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Looks nice, if you could please let me know a couple things?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel12 View Post
-touch screen calibration settings (screen calibration is not easy on omnia)
What does this do that the normal screen calibration doesn't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel12 View Post
-HTCEmu by speleomaniac on modaco (allows htc sensor apps to use g sensor on omnia)
Could you please give a bit more detail on this one? What HTC sensor apps?

Is there an option to use the specific tweaks you want, and undo them at will, or is this an 'all or nothing' type app?

Thanks for the work on it though, I think it is a great idea to setup a tweak app for the Omnia, let people easily chose which to use without having to possibly get in over their heads with reg entries and such!!

Old 12-19-2008, 11:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
What does this do that the normal screen calibration doesn't?
I noticed with screen calibration, it doesnt get the numbers quite right, i ended up looking over at modaco and the gsm version is the same way, so i took their reg file that they had and tweaked it out a little more, now its a lot better on my device (i guess it could be placebo, but i was always hitting the wrong button until i did this)

Quote:
Could you please give a bit more detail on this one? What HTC sensor apps?
the apps that use the g sensor on the newer htc devices. it basically translates the samsung sensor dll into one that the apps made for the htc devices are looking for, so some (but not all) apps will work, as far as the sensor goes. graphics are a completely different story (vga vs wqvga)

Quote:
Is there an option to use the specific tweaks you want, and undo them at will, or is this an 'all or nothing' type app?
Not yet, this is all just in one cab, but i would like to start building an app for this, or maybe just mod tierautoinstall to pick only certain cabs and seperate them all. This is why i didnt include much in the public release, my version has 3 more programs in it that i figure people wont like/ use much.
Old 12-19-2008, 12:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Interesting, I will have to keep an eye on this. I haven't had too many issues witht he screen sensitivity, but the g-sensor apps sound interesting (maybe if the graphics are customizable?). So far the only one I have found is RESCO Bubbles (it is pretty cool to play)!!!
Old 12-19-2008, 03:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Interesting, I will have to keep an eye on this. I haven't had too many issues witht he screen sensitivity, but the g-sensor apps sound interesting (maybe if the graphics are customizable?). So far the only one I have found is RESCO Bubbles (it is pretty cool to play)!!!
it was mainly not being calibrated correctly on mine and a lot of others had the same problem with the gsm omnia, so i just adapted their tweak for it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia