PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Samsung Galaxy Series (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=226)
-   -   Epic 4g Pre-order tomorrow? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=130755)

Scientific 08-04-2010 10:04 PM

Re: Epic 4g Pre-order tomorrow?

Quote:

Originally Posted by gTen (Post 1899080)
You also getting the device? or just looking? lol

I have an EVO I got from the Google I/O conference...but very seriously considering getting this phone!

gTen 08-04-2010 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scientific (Post 1899085)
I have an EVO I got from the Google I/O conference...but very seriously considering getting this phone!

Yes...come to the Galaxy S side... resistance is futile..lol

But I think it will be an awesome phone so its worht a shot..if naything they have their 30 day thing :/

Scientific 08-04-2010 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gTen (Post 1899098)
Yes...come to the Galaxy S side... resistance is futile..lol

But I think it will be an awesome phone so its worht a shot..if naything they have their 30 day thing :/

True...I could always return it if it doesn't WOW me enough to switch from the Evo...

bullet2300 08-04-2010 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scientific (Post 1899144)
True...I could always return it if it doesn't WOW me enough to switch from the Evo...

I would love to see you working on stuff for the Epic ;) Hopefully the device impresses you!:headbang:

ajac 08-05-2010 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gTen (Post 1898644)
Some people have noted to have received internal memos from sprint that pre-orders for epic 4g starts tomorrow....

There is no screenshots of the memo yet but there probably will be one soon...

Edit: Here is a transcript of the memo:

On Thursday, August 5th - if you are a Sprint Premiere customer, you should receive an e-mail containing a link to Pre-Order your Samsung Epic4G
Then, on Friday, August 6th - the general public will receive an email containing the link.

Here are some guidelines for the pre-orders:
-Only one Samsung can be reserved at a time
-Pre-orders will continues through 8/17/2010 (NOTE: The reservations may be closed early if inventory is depleted)
-No Money, Bank, or Credit Card information will be required to reserve a device
- all reserved devices MUST be picked up by noon on the day following the Samsung Epic launch or they WILL BE CANCELLED
-Reservations will be made through sprint.com/ Epic4G

so this a bust? since I am seeing nothing.

gTen 08-05-2010 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajac (Post 1899770)
so this a bust? since I am seeing nothing.

Still too early to tell...and as stated today is for the S|P (so only certain managers who handle S|P members would be emailing/calling about this)...while tomorrow will be for the general public...

darren.wlsn1 08-05-2010 12:25 PM

omg i didnt get my email, fail.

ajac 08-05-2010 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gTen (Post 1899830)
Still too early to tell...and as stated today is for the S|P (so only certain managers who handle S|P members would be emailing/calling about this)...while tomorrow will be for the general public...

hopefully their emailing us premiers as we speak My have to pre-order one if sprint allows it.

gTen 08-05-2010 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 1899838)
omg i didnt get my email, fail.

Sorry your not cool enough for an epic so they didn't send it to you :/

jk

Vertigo 08-05-2010 01:08 PM

I just got off the phone with Sprint and the bulletin they receive to let customers know where to pre-order has been removed, go figures...