PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy S 4

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2015, 09:42 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What happen around here?

I want to find the original Touch Pro and maybe the Pro 2 and Diamond. Just for nostalgia.
Load the Touch Pro with my old roms.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
Old 10-26-2015, 11:57 PM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Ordered a Touch Pro. Should arrive any day now. Says Friday so we will see.

Old 10-27-2015, 09:23 AM
Older than Dirt!
Pocket PC: Galaxy S3
Carrier: sprint

Thundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Awesome ! I still have a couple of winmo phones.. 2 brand new ppc6700 and a ppc6800. I should break em out too!

Sent from my SM-G900P on the PPCGeeks App
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-03-2015, 12:35 AM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundaar2000 View Post
Awesome ! I still have a couple of winmo phones.. 2 brand new ppc6700 and a ppc6800. I should break em out too!

Sent from my SM-G900P on the PPCGeeks App
My TP came in with a cracked bezel. Still works great but the company is gonna swap it out for a better one anyway.
TP2 should arrive tomorrow then I may just order a Diamond refurb. Feeling nostalgic lately. Time to bring ppcgeeks up from the ashes.

Old 11-03-2015, 06:00 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP

Damn, for $20 its tempting to order one as well!
Old 11-03-2015, 06:00 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
My TP came in with a cracked bezel. Still works great but the company is gonna swap it out for a better one anyway.
TP2 should arrive tomorrow then I may just order a Diamond refurb. Feeling nostalgic lately. Time to bring ppcgeeks up from the ashes.

Where did you order from?
Old 11-03-2015, 07:49 PM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Where did you order from?
ZKarlo

Old 02-21-2018, 08:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung X475>MotoROKR Z6m>Touch Diamond>TouchPRO 2
Carrier: Cingular>Verizon>ATT(current)

xTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I have a tp2 unfortunately it's a brick for reasons unbeknown to me. Wish I could pull the data from it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A on the PPCGeeks App
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1519259469616.jpg (43.6 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by xTSFx; 02-21-2018 at 08:45 PM.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy S 4