PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Pocket PC Themes (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   [SPB MS3] Shine Up and Show Off Your Shell! [THEMEz, TWEAKz, WALLPAPERz, WIDGz, ETC] (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=66642)

MrHawaii 05-02-2009 02:05 PM

Re: [SPB MS3] Shine Up and Show Off Your Shell! [THEMEz, TWEAKz, WALLPAPERz, WIDGz, E

Quote:

Originally Posted by typex (Post 891083)
I have a lot off wallpapers
chicks,cars etc..More chicks then cars but eyyyyyy

Nice work sir!

azbobs 05-02-2009 02:54 PM

Re: [SPB MS3] Shine Up and Show Off Your Shell! [THEMEz, TWEAKz, WALLPAPERz, WIDGz, E

Quote:

Originally Posted by hbenz2008 (Post 888013)
If anyone missed this out, here is how you add TASKMANAGER to the carousel:
Taken from the French site, I just tried it ,it works.

1. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Spb Software Hause 2\Spb Mobile Shell\Now Screen\Layouts\
ajouter une nouvelle clé -> :TASKMANAGER
2. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Spb Software Hause 2\Spb Mobile Shell\Now Screen\Layouts\:TASKMANAGER\
String name - (Default), String - TaskManager
String name - TaskManager, String - Normal
3. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Spb Software Hause 2\Spb Mobile Shell\Now Screen\Panels\
ajouter une nouvelle clé -> 12
4. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Spb Software Hause 2\Spb Mobile Shell\Now Screen\Panels\12\
String name - (Default), String - (value not set)
DWORD name - ManageFavs, DWORD Data - 0
String name - Name, String - :TASKMANAGER
String name - Text, String - TaskManager

Hello and thanks for this kewl add on. I was able to add the panel. But it's just black not see the title or anything. I followed the instructions. DO I have to map the task manager to the panel now?

TIA
Cheer,s
azbobs

typex 05-02-2009 06:01 PM

NO FRENCH

If anyone missed this out, here is how you add to the carousel TaskManager:
Taken from the French site, I just tried it, it works.

1. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Spb Software Hause 2 \ Spb Mobile Shell \ Now Screen \ Layouts \
add a new key ->: TaskManager
2. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Spb Software Hause 2 \ Spb Mobile Shell \ Now Screen \ Layouts \: TaskManager \
String name - (Default) String - TaskManager
String name - TaskManager, String - Normal
3. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Spb Software Hause 2 \ Spb Mobile Shell \ Now Screen \ Panels \
add a new key -> 12
4. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Spb Software Hause 2 \ Spb Mobile Shell \ Now Screen \ Panels \ 12 \
String name - (Default) String - (value not set)
DWORD name - ManageFavs, DWORD Data - 0
String name - Name, String -: TaskManager
String name - Text String - TaskManager

HBOOT 05-02-2009 06:22 PM

Dude,what was that!!:evil4: isht, i was stupid not realizing I posted that crap in french. Desole les mecs...lol

2012 05-03-2009 03:49 AM

Hi awesome they are but i have the vynil theme and when i see the carousel i do not see the headphone picture there in the back very weird...does somebody know why.....

ItsDon 05-03-2009 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibmxx187 (Post 889438)
hey does anyone know what the latest build is?
i was reading spb accidently released a newer build than 6144 does anyone have it?!

Seriously, a new build? That would be sweet. If they would just fix the huge delay I have when sliding open the keyboard on my Touch Pro that would be enough for me. Can't believe they even released it with that bug....

HBOOT 05-03-2009 02:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Attached,
the cab that adds taskmanager and the one that gets rid off the start bar.

download "ToggleStart.zip" and put the exe inside of the start folder of the ppc, soft reset.

Didnt follow the trail to find out who cab these ups, :mrgreen:

MrHawaii 05-03-2009 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hbenz2008 (Post 892611)
Attached,
the cab that adds taskmanager and the one that gets rid off the start bar.

download "ToggleStart.zip" and put the exe inside of the start folder of the ppc, soft reset.

Didnt follow the trail to find out who cab these ups, :mrgreen:

Awesome! You have been linked!

Would you mind posting a SS of what it looks like without the Start Bar?

MrHawaii 05-03-2009 04:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a shot of my girl's shell. Lifestyle layout.

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/5264/ms3screen.png
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/m...png/1/w480.png

darren.wlsn1 05-03-2009 04:42 PM

are you guys using build 6411? im now using that build and battery life is better.