PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 04:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: ssk
Carrier: verizon

chetum is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Da Madd Scientists: ONYX Theme

will this work wit vzw. rom. cuz i have a sprint tp with verizon
Old 02-19-2009, 02:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Hind1 is keeping up the good workHind1 is keeping up the good work

Hey, lovin the theme, but there are still a few bugs I was trying to uninstall by disabling tf3d, and going to remove programs, etc. But when I uninstall it says it didn't remove it fully, would I like to remove it from installed program list? Either way I put it, it tells me to restart, and then it's still the same theme... any suggestions?

Please don't forget to press in the rare occurrence that I have helped you!
Old 02-20-2009, 08:06 PM
Lurker

showaco is keeping up the good workshowaco is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hind1 View Post
Hey, lovin the theme, but there are still a few bugs I was trying to uninstall by disabling tf3d, and going to remove programs, etc. But when I uninstall it says it didn't remove it fully, would I like to remove it from installed program list? Either way I put it, it tells me to restart, and then it's still the same theme... any suggestions?
First disable tf3d, soft reset, then try to uninstall through Remove Programs. Sometimes there is a sharing violation preventing uninstall and the soft reset should clear it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-20-2009, 08:10 PM
Lurker

showaco is keeping up the good workshowaco is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre007 View Post
first off thanks for the hard work (good theme) my only prob is that in landscape mode under application shortcuts when i tap explorer i get an error message saying it cant open the shortcut or locate the filename anyone else having same prob
I noticed that the VZApp.lnk (thats what it calls on when pressed) doesn't work with all roms. It links to \windows\folderview.exe which maybe you don't have? You can set a new shortcut to whatever you want, just make shortcut and then rename it to VZApp.lnk and copy into windows directory using total commander.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

DES10E is a n00b

Great looking theme. I am not able to select a wallpaper after install though. When I go to select a wallpaper none of my pix on my card or my device show up. What can I do about this?
Old 02-24-2009, 04:56 PM
Lurker

admir is a n00b

hi guys,i am sorry but i am not sure can i use this theme on my htc hd or not ?thanx
Old 03-25-2009, 02:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

id like to give mad props to these two ppl, this theme is by far the sickest ive ever seen, i love the idea stle and the name they gave it, i installed the carbon fiber clock over it and it matched it perfectly,,,, my only concern is the weather tab, whenever it goes to update, it starts and like 3,4seconds later it restarts the entire tf3d, and it does it ever time, i wonder if its just mine or if theres a fix for it, other then that i give you creators mad props for this, great job
Old 03-26-2009, 04:16 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

awesome theme man!! will you be doing one for the rhodium manila as well?
Old 03-31-2009, 09:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

majorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey Godzson,
can you post the file just for the taskbar? I've been looking for it all over after seeing it on your custom fonts thread? Please and thanks!?
Old 07-12-2009, 12:16 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

I recently installed the Mad Scientist theme w/ juicyROM 8 which is a windows mobile 6.5. It worked but then again it didnt work there was some glitches that I encounter. I believe its simply just not compatible w/ windows mobile 6.5, until it converted over by the creator. It works perfectly w/ windows mobile 6.1 ROMs, that I did discovered in my noob testing.

Godzson if at all possible can you look into a windows mobile 6.5 tf3d2 version of the Mad scientist theme. It one of the best interactive themes around even in these WM6.5 transition times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes