PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Pocket PC Themes (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   My iPhone Theme (finalized and includes instructions) (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=5623)

naijafashionista 03-10-2008 12:10 AM

Re: My iPhone Theme (finalized and includes instructions)

do you guys do this from your computer then sync to your phone? and is there anything that you would have to buy? sorry i'm kinda new so this all seems pretty complex to me

Super EmericAn 03-12-2008 07:04 PM

Is there anyway to customize the dialer background?

sticks0031 03-12-2008 08:34 PM

maybe its me but i don't have a my document folder when i sync and i also don't see that file

stazari 03-12-2008 11:25 PM

Hey Lazy Beautiful job, It looks great. I want u to know that the bottom 4 buttons didnt work on mine initially but your little quick help on the first page helped and I got it. I only have one problem, I set up everything but the icons dont go anywhere. There all there and I can click on them, but when I do, it does not go into the program. I was hoping you would tell me exactly where I went wrong. Please let me know. THanks

mastamyne_2k1 03-14-2008 02:03 AM

i am very new to this can any one instruct me on how to load this file onto my HTC Mougl, do i load it on my pc and sync it to my Mogul and then load it or what?? Please Help

david lofland 03-14-2008 12:55 PM

will this work on the mogul thanks

mastamyne_2k1 03-15-2008 12:34 AM

am i missing something, there is nothing telling me how to load this file or program onto the mogul or anything else, i need some step by step instructions. i am not a ppcgeek!!

papilindo701 03-15-2008 05:45 AM

I tried this on my mogul I got to step 3 and it wont do anything but freeze!!! any input?

redrazr7791 03-15-2008 03:35 PM

Okay, couple of questions-
1) is the program the one that is shown on youtube that is 11:00 minutes long, if so, it cuts off right without the guy finishing the tutorial.
2) So would you download the zip files to your computer, unzip, them transfer the files to your phone?
3) Do the zip programs come with a how-to or read me file?
4) Is there anything else besides the zip folders on the first page that needs to be downloaded?, i keep reading about wisebar, is that included in the bundle?

sorry for the questions, just do not want to mess up my phone.

calculatedsteps 03-15-2008 09:58 PM

trying to in stall this software need help.Im very excited about this but I need help bad ...........I have the htc touch.(Newbie)
What do i do????