PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Pocket PC Themes (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   (V)eGa's - How to create a basic theme - TUTORIAL (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=22087)

chaosgerbil 12-22-2008 05:46 AM

Re: (V)eGa's - How to create a basic theme - TUTORIAL

Delete the thank you and replace with 'Damn you Vega for turning me into a theme making junkie' :P
Be thankful I don't know how to post them on here :D

(V)eGa 12-22-2008 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaosgerbil (Post 592770)
Delete the thank you and replace with 'Damn you Vega for turning me into a theme making junkie' :P
Be thankful I don't know how to post them on here :D

LOL

I know how it is. Before I switched jobs, I was posting a crap load of themes on here. Just look at my main thread :p The amount of views is astounding :drunken:

demonlordoftheround 01-15-2009 10:29 AM

Thanks for the tutorial (\/)ega. Finally got brave enough to give this a try and made my first theme. I also am now hooked.

(V)eGa 01-15-2009 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround (Post 641723)
Thanks for the tutorial (/\)ega. Finally got brave enough to give this a try and made my first theme. I also am now hooked.

No problem. That's how it had me at first but now that I got into System/Network Administration, it's hard for me to have time. I've been looking for a few people to help theme/ fill request and pretty much upload some of the newer format themes to my site. Since I don't have a Touch Pro, I don't have any themes for that listed on my site but I'd love too. Also some M2D2 themes as well (which I think works on the touch pro???) Anyone know???

izanagi 04-17-2009 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (V)eGa (Post 641796)
No problem. That's how it had me at first but now that I got into System/Network Administration, it's hard for me to have time. I've been looking for a few people to help theme/ fill request and pretty much upload some of the newer format themes to my site. Since I don't have a Touch Pro, I don't have any themes for that listed on my site but I'd love too. Also some M2D2 themes as well (which I think works on the touch pro???) Anyone know???

hey, any idea what you have to change in your tutorial to make the themes have the 'fancy' effects in wm6.5 (curved edges and the colored scroll bar)

(V)eGa 04-19-2009 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by izanagi (Post 856022)
hey, any idea what you have to change in your tutorial to make the themes have the 'fancy' effects in wm6.5 (curved edges and the colored scroll bar)

I'll have to look into that. Since i'm not running 6.5 and it's not technically out yet, I guess i'll have time to see....

alphonso_purwono 05-30-2009 05:55 AM

Thanxxx.......(V)eGa.......

smiznith 06-14-2009 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (V)eGa (Post 859177)
I'll have to look into that. Since i'm not running 6.5 and it's not technically out yet, I guess i'll have time to see....

(V)eGa,

any updates on the 6.5 themes yet?

truth24 07-01-2009 01:22 AM

vega nice work on showing how to create a theme
will this work for the htc touch diamond with touch flo 3d

(V)eGa 07-02-2009 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truth24 (Post 1007545)
vega nice work on showing how to create a theme
will this work for the htc touch diamond with touch flo 3d

No The software on the phone is very different. These themes do work for Windows Mobile 6.5 because it does not have the TouchFlo2D or 3D. But for TF2/3D, you need to theme a lot more than a few files.