PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2007, 10:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

alarsuel is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Phone Alarm skin ?'s

I have two PA questions that I'm hoping you skin geniuses (wowthatisrandom etc) can answer.

1. Is it possible for Phone Alarm to show the 3 phases of Bluetooth (On, Off, Connected)? If this is possible, how? Or is it out of the realm of capibilities of the software. This is one of my only dislikes with phone alarm, and it is only an issue because of the Treo 700wx's terrible Bluetooth. You often don't know if your device is still conected until the handset rings telling you it is not. The standard for Treo is:

Grey=Off
Blue=On
White=Connected to a Device.

I would like something like this.

2. Is it possible to make the text color for the battery remaining dynamic? I would like to change my skin so that:

Green= 75%-100% remaining
Yellow= 50%-74% remaining
Orange= 25%-49% remaining
Red= 24% or less remaining

I know I am lazy wanting colors with the number, but I think it would be cool. Thanks for the help
Old 02-15-2007, 10:45 PM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Pocket PC: Incredibl / Bold
Carrier: Verizon

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
sorry to burst ur bubble... but its not possible however they are really cool suggestoins and i would definatly recommend posting them at Pocketmax.net in the support forum future requests...

Currently PA has 2 functions available with bluetooth... 1. Turn on/off BT and 2. A headset function, like if u have BT connected u can connect/disconnect your headset. i can make u a skin.

And as far as question number 2. The onlything PA can do is alert u when the battery hits a certain level (i set it to 20%)

hope that answers ur questions sorry for the bad news
Old 02-15-2007, 11:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

alarsuel is a n00b
Somewhat confused about part 2 of the response. Wow, are you saying that you can have bluetooth on all the time and use PA to connect and disconnect a headset. More info, if you will...
Old 02-15-2007, 11:52 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
PA can only turn BT on and off. I think wow meant that if you leave your headset on, you can just manage the connection through PA.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 02-16-2007, 12:23 AM
What I do is a Lou Thang

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
negative pibe... i said it correctly as it states here in the User guide... ONLY IN THE FULL VERSION

Headset FULL Activate / deactivate your Bluetooth headset. This
enables the headset interface on most devices.

i have used it and it works... the command is something like Image_Headset
Old 02-16-2007, 01:20 AM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Ohhh the full version, there's the difference. I've always used the Lite version.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

alarsuel is a n00b
I have the full version, but I'm not sure where to find this option, or how it differs from turning bluetooth itself on and off. I normally leave bluetooth on and turn my headset on and off by opening and closing the boom mic. How does this option differ?
Old 02-16-2007, 02:17 AM
What I do is a Lou Thang

all this option does... for some of us who dont have a boom mic... How is that headset by the way im finding my discovery 510 isnt as good on the treo as it was on my fusic but another story... the option isnt there it must be added to the skin file which i can do for you to any skin just IM me on some for of IM and we can talk .... all it does is turn off the connection between ur phone and headset.. say u dont want ur headset to work if a call comes thru but u want to stay BT to ur computer or something u would use the headset feature
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes