PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 04:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul --> TP --> TP2 --> Transform --> Epic
Carrier: Sprint

tkjames is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Looking for Meon, full version

Does anyone have a Meon game cab (full version) that they'd be willing to share?

I don't really have anything to offer in return, but there's a chance I might have a useful cab in my collection if you let me know what you want.

TP2 Sprint stock, 6.1
Old 02-19-2010, 05:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Orange

Manbolo is a n00b
Re: Looking for Meon, full version

Hello,
We're sharing such a cab here : http://www.manbolo.com/meon.php
Please stop to steal our work, we've spend a lot of hours to develop this game, and a few bucks are nothing compare to the price of your phone (or a coffee)
Regards,
Manbolo
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Existentialism is keeping up the good workExistentialism is keeping up the good work

Yeah, seriously. It's like 3 dollars. Just buy it.
Old 02-20-2010, 04:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

Do not ask for full versions of software on this site, You will get banned.

There is a demo for this game, try it, if you like it, it's only $5-6, if it was $25+ I might be in the same boat as you but, still it's about the price of 2-3 cups of coffee.
Old 02-20-2010, 06:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul --> TP --> TP2 --> Transform --> Epic
Threadstarter

tkjames is becoming a great contributor

Geez, how we jump to such conclusions in this place!

A.) I HAVE the lite version. If I hadn't already been familiar with the game (and LOVED it) I wouldn't be looking for a full version, now would I?

B.) Where I got the lite version, I only found the lite version. And when you finish the last level, there is no link or site on where to get the full version, just "hey, if you liked it, get the full version". Um, okay, where?

C.) I don't drink coffee.

Sorry if it came off like I was trying to "steal" something on a site where cabs flow like blood from an artery. If I was in the wrong, then sincerely, my bad, cuz I LOVE PPCGeeks and all its helpful resources. Unfortunately that means you have to deal with some folks who will answer your post, not with pertinent information but with a smug "Did you search? Do a search, moron". But I digress, cuz now I'm just venting.

Thank you for the site and price. Despite the attitude, I got what I was looking for.

Case closed.
Old 02-20-2010, 10:12 AM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

While your intentions were good, the fact that you used the word "share" in your first post suggests that you wanted somebody to just send it to you. If you had asked where to find the full version of the game, people might have been nicer. No offense. But asking for free stuff that isnt free is a big no no here.

Help Me Help You
Old 02-20-2010, 06:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Orange

Manbolo is a n00b

"B.) Where I got the lite version, I only found the lite version. And when you finish the last level, there is no link or site on where to get the full version, just "hey, if you liked it, get the full version". Um, okay, where?"

tkjames, just for your information : when you want to publish an app on the Marketplace, Microsoft doesn't allow you to display any link where you could buy an app, nor Microsoft provides any way to link a 'lite' version to a full version.
That's why you can only see a very generic message...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Existentialism is keeping up the good workExistentialism is keeping up the good work

But yeah, he just gave you the answer. You can get the full version via the marketplace.

Also, thx for making such a great game Manbolo!
Old 02-27-2010, 09:58 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

I think that pretty much raps this up. And the lesson learned here is to always be careful what you say. Words get read, not minds...

Thread closed

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games