PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2009, 06:38 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
so i may buy a new ppc

right now i have a touch vogue and i love it but i know ill have to upgrade sooner or later. should i go for the touch pro or diamond? im iffy on the diamond as i had one for about a month and the battery life was pure crap. i also could wait until the touch pro 2 or diamond 2 come out for sprint.

what do you guys think?
Old 06-15-2009, 06:50 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: so i may buy a new ppc

Stay with your Vogue for a little longer and then you will get a bigger upgrade.
Unless your Vogue is trashed.
Old 06-15-2009, 07:52 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar
Threadstarter

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Stay with your Vogue for a little longer and then you will get a bigger upgrade.
Unless your Vogue is trashed.

no it's only like 3-4 months old.
Old 06-15-2009, 08:01 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Well you could just be really really nice and send it to me!
Old 06-16-2009, 07:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

I would hold out and wait until Sprint releases the Touch Pro 2 a little later this year... no point in getting the Touch Pro when the Touch Pro 2 is right around the corner! Sprint will also be getting the Diamond 2 sometime in the 4th quarter of this year.
Old 06-23-2009, 02:26 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
I would hold out and wait until Sprint releases the Touch Pro 2 a little later this year... no point in getting the Touch Pro when the Touch Pro 2 is right around the corner! Sprint will also be getting the Diamond 2 sometime in the 4th quarter of this year.
+1, we're not that far away from the next round of new stuff so hold out and get the nicer hardware in a couple of months
Old 06-23-2009, 03:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearamus View Post
+1, we're not that far away from the next round of new stuff so hold out and get the nicer hardware in a couple of months
yes and no.
alot of the things are the same.

bigger screen and different keyboard, 2 mics/speakers,
that's it really between the TP2 and TP1.
all the software is pretty much ported already.
Old 06-23-2009, 02:20 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by codybear View Post
yes and no.
alot of the things are the same.

bigger screen and different keyboard, 2 mics/speakers,
that's it really between the TP2 and TP1.
all the software is pretty much ported already.
oh they finally worked the bugs out of the TF3D2 Manilla?
and isn't it worth it to wait couple months tops to get a screen thats almost a full inch larger, and i'd argue in favor of the keyboard but i know some people don't like it, but i do

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison