PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2008, 07:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: verizon touchpro

DANNYMAC1980 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
titan vs touchpro

What's a better phone? the touchpro xv6900 or the xv6800? I have had the xv6800 since it came out and I have never moded it and gone through 5 phones in 8 months. Verizon is telling me I can get the xv6900 as a swap if I want.....any advice?? I also want to mod my phone but dont know how......beginner...
Old 12-27-2008, 09:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note II
Carrier: Verizon

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop
Re: titan vs touchpro

FYI the 6900 is not the Touch Pro, it is the Touch. If you're looking for pro/cons between two different devices, this should be posted in the Phone Comparison forum. If you're looking for info on how to mod your 6800, check the Titan forum and make the Search function your friend.

Old 12-27-2008, 09:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted
Carrier: Sprint

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekcop View Post
FYI the 6900 is not the Touch Pro, it is the Touch. If you're looking for pro/cons between two different devices, this should be posted in the Phone Comparison forum. If you're looking for info on how to mod your 6800, check the Titan forum and make the Search function your friend.
yea, good call, i was gona say the same, TP should be 6950(at least on sprint it is), Titan is 6800...i would go with the titan tho(i know, im prolly the only up here who would say that) but the only downside to the mogul, screen res sux vs. the TP...but other then that the titan would get my vote
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-27-2008, 09:47 PM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

There is already threads on this as well as this being posted in the wrong area, are just a few things I would like to inform you, as Geekcop said!!!
Old 12-28-2008, 04:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: verizon touchpro
Threadstarter

DANNYMAC1980 is a n00b

I have the xv6800 from verizon and they want to send me the xv6900 which I was told is the htc touchpro. I like the functionality of the keyboard but if the 6800 is less problematic then I would like to stay with that one. Sorry for posting this in the wrong area, Im new to the chat forums.
Old 12-29-2008, 05:50 PM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

xv6900 is not the touch pro it is the Vogue...but verison's versiom http://www.xv6900.com/
Touch pro = xv6850
Old 12-29-2008, 09:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

Spr0ckEt is keeping up the good workSpr0ckEt is keeping up the good workSpr0ckEt is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Spr0ckEt Send a message via MSN to Spr0ckEt Send a message via Yahoo to Spr0ckEt

With verizon it is called the Touch Pro. The stores I have been to did not have it. It was only available online and over the phone. If they try to convince you that it is the only thing they can do, remind them that they have another phone, the touch pro, and that it has a keyboard like your current phone. There is NO way that I would accept anything less than a Touch PRO.
Phone history: Moto V265 (5), Moto V710 (4), Moto E815 (1), Moto Q (4), Treo 700wx (3), and XV6800 (5), Alltel Touch Pro (5), VZW Touch Pro 2 (2), HTC Incredible (3), HTC Thunderbolt (5), HTC Rezound (5), HTC DNA (4), Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (3)

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison