PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Phone Comparison (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Anyone looking at this beast? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=147253)

Riley 09-29-2011 11:38 AM

Anyone looking at this beast?

HTC Vigor, Incredible HD, HTC Rezound Pics Show Specs | WIRELESS AND MOBILE NEWS

This one looks very promising. Wondering how it stacks up to the Bionic or SG2? Maybe more appropriate how would it stack up to the Prime. Granted specs are all speculation.

gTen 09-29-2011 12:19 PM

Re: Anyone looking at this beast?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riley (Post 2147792)
HTC Vigor, Incredible HD, HTC Rezound Pics Show Specs | WIRELESS AND MOBILE NEWS

This one looks very promising. Wondering how it stacks up to the Bionic or SG2? Maybe more appropriate how would it stack up to the Prime. Granted specs are all speculation.

you mean how it stacks up to this?

Samsung announces Galaxy S II LTE and Galaxy S II HD LTE handsets for Korean market -- Engadget

Riley 09-29-2011 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gTen (Post 2147796)

I guess so but I was thinking more what is coming available in the next couple months. The ones you posted probably won't get here for a while I bet. They look great though. Thanks.

eric12341 09-29-2011 02:21 PM

jaja @gTen is a Samsung fanboy

darren.wlsn1 09-29-2011 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric12341 (Post 2147815)
jaja @gTen is a Samsung fanboy

least we can do custom ringtones, update you got is still a joke but least you can do some stuff my vogue from 10yrs ago can do, put a fork in wp and be done. dont cry when i come and start saying what i really think of wp.

austin420 09-29-2011 03:34 PM

lol. i just tuned up an att blackjack 2 for a friend of mine. that little mf was pretty snappy. winmo 6.0 standard, no touch screen. but hey, it could definitly make custom ringtones!

darren.wlsn1 09-29-2011 04:52 PM

wmpoweruser.com/tutorial-on-creating-free-ringtones-for-your-windows-phone/

wp boys need a tutorial to do it but still not really a option on phone settings. we have to hack epics for com7 they have to hack for a ringtone. lmao

eric12341 09-29-2011 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 2147823)
least we can do custom ringtones, update you got is still a joke but least you can do some stuff my vogue from 10yrs ago can do, put a fork in wp and be done. dont cry when i come and start saying what i really think of wp.

@darren.wlsn1 that method is not as hard as people are claiming it to be. and there are apps showing up that either offer ringtones or have ringtone creation, this is how its always been. HTC may also even make a WP version of their mp3 trimmer app as they are now committed to making WP a success.

Riley 09-29-2011 08:45 PM

Well to answer my own question, yes I'm looking at it. LOL. Looks pretty good.

Riley 10-20-2011 03:16 PM

here some more updated information. November 10th appears to be the date. Plus they are already putting out accessories including this gigantic battery and b extender case. I guess the plus is you will have the option to buy and battery that will last you much longer, at the expense of this probably being the heaviest device in recent memory. lol

HTC Cases show Official HTC Rezound image

Hands-on with HTC Rezound Extended Battery