PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Phone Comparison (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Sprint CFO: HTC EVO can take on iPhone 4 **Good Read** (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=124567)

jbearamus 06-11-2010 12:11 PM

Re: Sprint CFO: HTC EVO can take on iPhone 4 **Good Read**

Quote:

Originally Posted by gTen (Post 1808395)
I don't know your the pro at this..you tell me..

not a pro, just overly paranoid :D

orangekid 06-11-2010 04:15 PM

I can all but guarantee that iPhone sales will be exponentially higher than Evo sales, no matter what your personal opinions of the phones are.

mlin 06-11-2010 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangekid (Post 1809360)
I can all but guarantee that iPhone sales will be exponentially higher than Evo sales, no matter what your personal opinions of the phones are.

Thanks captain obvious!

jbearamus 06-11-2010 04:28 PM

Quote:

sad day isn't it?

gTen 06-11-2010 04:47 PM

Quote:

Not if I have something to do with it..*sets new iphone shipment on fire*..but then again would it be a fair comparison either way/ I mean the EVO ran out of stock, the iPhone will also ran out of stock..so the winner would be those with most stock of phones? lol

jbearamus 06-11-2010 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gTen (Post 1809445)
Not if I have something to do with it..*sets new iphone shipment on fire*..but then again would it be a fair comparison either way/ I mean the EVO ran out of stock, the iPhone will also ran out of stock..so the winner would be those with most stock of phones? lol

could measure true demand by # of preorders, sprint did 9XX,000 preorders for the evo, we'll see how many the i4 can ring up

and yes if anyone is reading this and wondering, Radioshack is going to be doing preorders for the i4 in the same way that they did preorders for the evo

gTen 06-11-2010 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbearamus (Post 1809601)
could measure true demand by # of preorders, sprint did 9XX,000 preorders for the evo, we'll see how many the i4 can ring up

and yes if anyone is reading this and wondering, Radioshack is going to be doing preorders for the i4 in the same way that they did preorders for the evo

so your saying the true way to sabotage this would be to tell ppl they can preorder iphone 4 at walgreens?

jbearamus 06-11-2010 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gTen (Post 1809607)
so your saying the true way to sabotage this would be to tell ppl they can preorder iphone 4 at walgreens?

thats one strategy