PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Phone Comparison (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   My TP2 sucks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=121141)

[sammich] 06-20-2010 01:33 PM

Re: My TP2 sucks

Lets drop the childish behavior y'all. Act like adults. There's no need to insult others based on their device preference.

Its always best to respect others' opinions and not take things personally

Thanks,
sammich

pimpsuprazx 06-20-2010 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [sammich] (Post 1826151)
Lets drop the childish behavior y'all. Act like adults. There's no need to insult others based on their device preference.

Respect others' opinions

Thanks,
sammich

with respect sam, alot of people have tried to help the OP out and all the OP is doing is shooting down ideas and making smart remarks, hence the insults, so apologies from myself, but just explaining to you what I have read

photojenius27 06-20-2010 03:00 PM

I'm no proffesional..but if you are having this many problems with your phone then maybe you should look into getting another one. Do you have sprint insurance? You would have to have the stock back on there of course..but if you have insurance on it you might want to take it into a sprint store. Now with 6.5 released most of the touch pro 2's come with it already loaded on there..you might have better luck with the stock rom, but still no guarantee..if you are still having this many issues with it after that and all the help everyone has suggested then you might want to look into another phone that you can atleast do most of your contracting work with even if it's not the same programs, I'm sure there are other programs that can do just as well.

Like I said I'm no expert, but I can understand that anyone would want their phone working properly especially for business, even personal. Good luck figuring this out and hope you have some luck in getting things working correctly.

pimpsuprazx 06-20-2010 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 (Post 1825693)
here you go:
http://gallery.mobile9.com/c/htc-tou...papers_2169/1/

just search apple, you'll find it. Also using it for my s2u2 wallpaper and that looks much better. I think for my avatar, I'm just gonna switch it to .jpg.

i got it and thank you

[sammich] 06-20-2010 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pimpsuprazx (Post 1826178)
with respect sam, alot of people have tried to help the OP out and all the OP is doing is shooting down ideas and making smart remarks, hence the insults, so apologies from myself, but just explaining to you what I have read

I have read the thread and understand that. My message wasn't directed at anyone in particular. I just wanted to remind everyone to keep their jets cooled so the thread doesn't erupt into a poo-flinging contest ;)

pimpsuprazx 06-20-2010 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [sammich] (Post 1826304)
I have read the thread and understand that. My message wasn't directed at anyone in particular. I just wanted to remind everyone to keep their jets cooled so the thread doesn't erupt into a poo-flinging contest ;)

lol true enough, i hope all is well with ya, and thanks

austin420 06-20-2010 04:07 PM

enjoi!
http://www.rufkm.net/wp-content/uplo...opthrowing.bmp

LauraAmerica 06-20-2010 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by photojenius27 (Post 1826248)
Like I said I'm no expert, but I can understand that anyone would want their phone working properly especially for business, even personal. Good luck figuring this out and hope you have some luck in getting things working correctly.

Agree. I either find sense on keeping a phone that you doesn't work good for you. Even if I don't like it and it is excellent I wouldn't keep it (as childish as that is). Is like if somehow you forced me to use an iPhone :evil4: I couldn't be happy with that. If it is a perfect solution for all those people "fine" but it won't work for me no matter what.

revaaron 06-20-2010 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by photojenius27 (Post 1826248)
I'm no proffesional..but if you are having this many problems with your phone then maybe you should look into getting another one. Do you have sprint insurance? You would have to have the stock back on there of course..but if you have insurance on it you might want to take it into a sprint store. Now with 6.5 released most of the touch pro 2's come with it already loaded on there..you might have better luck with the stock rom, but still no guarantee..if you are still having this many issues with it after that and all the help everyone has suggested then you might want to look into another phone that you can atleast do most of your contracting work with even if it's not the same programs, I'm sure there are other programs that can do just as well.

I have no contract with anyone. I'm probably going to bring it in cause the keyboard is doing a lot of periods instead of spaces (the mat probably slipped under it) and it's not starting to charge unless I unplug and replug it a bunch of times.

LauraAmerica 06-20-2010 10:28 PM

Sell it for parts at eBay before it gets worse and buy something nice -and working :)