PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2011, 01:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pro
Carrier: Sprint PCS

PsXtreme is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Flashing amber light

So I went swimming in the river the other day and I jumped in the water not realizing my palm pro was still in my pocket. I realized the phone was in my pocket right after I jumped in and I took the battery out right away. I wrapped it in a shirt and dried it off and let it sit out at home for a few days. Well tonight I desided to put the battery back in and see if it would power on. It would not power on so I figure the battery might be totally decharged, so I plugged it into the charger. Well the light that normally turns red at the very top of the screen when charging is flashing amber. I have never seen this and I have no idea what that means. Every one in a while the red light will flash but its mainly the amber color flashing. Can someone please tell me what this means? Its no biggie because I won a replacement palm pro on ebay for $18 with free shipping, but it would be nice to make a backup of this phone to put on the replacement if possible. I tried google but I cant find an answer. Please help if you know...thanks in advance.
Old 06-13-2011, 03:01 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Flashing amber light

battery is totally uncharged. says so in owners guide, Palm Support : Treo Pro Sprint Specifications
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro