PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2007, 11:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
App stuck in startup!!

I have a very good alarm clock app that I use every morning, but lately I have had trouble opening it. When I click on the icon nothing happens, so I open memmaid, and look into the startup files, and there is the alarm app. I can delete it from the list, but it takes a soft reset to enable the app to work again. Has anyone else seen this before, or heard of it? It is nothing TOO serious, just frustrating!!

Old 12-26-2007, 02:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/ Driod Incredible
Carrier: The red headed stepchild

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
I have a very good alarm clock app that I use every morning, but lately I have had trouble opening it. When I click on the icon nothing happens, so I open memmaid, and look into the startup files, and there is the alarm app. I can delete it from the list, but it takes a soft reset to enable the app to work again. Has anyone else seen this before, or heard of it? It is nothing TOO serious, just frustrating!!

I had the same problem with another app. Eventually I ended up removing the program and manually deleted the program file folder it resided in and then had to clean the registry after all of that. Then I reinstalled and everything worked fine. Aswell as it's never happened again so.... That's the conclusion I was left with

By the way on a side note, that link was killer. Dude I thought I knew the hot spot but wow was I ever wrong. Hats off to ya bud. Thank ya so much!!!

Accepted NOT Expected
Old 12-26-2007, 02:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
I will try what you suggested, the only problem I have with that is making sure I save the correct files, it is the best alarm clock I have ever used, but it is made for a larger screen, so I got it from someone that re-scaled it to fit 240x240. I will look into my files and make sure, then follow your instructions. It is the funniest thing, I have used this app for over half a year, but only recently had this start. I guess I'm not alone though.

P.S. No problem with the link, we geeks have to stick together!!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX