PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2008, 09:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx 99$ UnlimiTed EvErYtHiNg
Carrier: Sprint

Romeo5k is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Romeo5k
Question Picture Messaging

Question....is there a way to implement this to work pm the 700wx?? Or am i thinking wayyy ahead of myself?
Old 03-27-2008, 11:11 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Picture Messaging

MMS (Picture Messaging) is currently no longer available due to Sprint killing it. There have been a boatload of threads discussing this.

However, you might want to check this out:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=22509

late,
Coz
Old 03-27-2008, 11:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx 99$ UnlimiTed EvErYtHiNg
Threadstarter

Romeo5k is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to Romeo5k

Hey Coz.... i did.. that is what i was referring to, and because i was thinking too darn fast i forgot to link that thread but thats what i was pertaining to because i just installed it and .. well u know what the results are....
Sad to say i think im about to pay 200$ to cancel my contract and call ATT or tmobile..
Old 03-27-2008, 11:24 PM
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level

Hmmmm...I don't see why it shouldn't work on the WX. I see that you posted in the thread. Maybe go back and edit your message to explain better what sort of problem you are having.

Did you install Compact Net Framework (.NET 2.0+)?
Old 03-27-2008, 11:26 PM
Coz-erator

I haven't tried it yet so I don't know the specifics. I don't know what's in the zip file.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: treo 700wx;I've bn TOUCHED;TOUCHED W/DIAMOND
Carrier: SPRINT

nupe4eva is a n00b

hey, i have the 700wx treo and i recently added the sMMS application that Sprint blocked and it seems to be working fine. I haven't had any problems thus far however, i'm just confused about the working period. The thread posted claims that it is only useful for one month which basically sets this threa as a trial thread. I hope there will be a permanently thread posted soon. Thanks for this site and all the wonderful insight.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:31 AM
Coz-erator

Yes...another version will be out soon. Keep an eye on the first post of the thread.

late,
Coz
Old 04-03-2008, 11:32 AM
Coz-erator

I'm gonna close this thread down as well. Please direct any questions about the sMMS to this thread:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=22509

Thanks for your understanding.

late,
Coz
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX