PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2006, 12:58 AM
Lurker

mcVV is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HELP!!

Alright I have a brand new treo WX and out of nowhere i pull it out of my pocket and it's off, so i'm like uhhh aight. I use the reset in the back and now all that shows up is a white screen with TREO in the middle. That's it no matter what i do. Can anyone help??
Old 11-09-2006, 01:00 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone4
Carrier: AT&T

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Brand new? Is the battery charged fully?

If so, you will have to hard reset. Hold the red END button as you poke the reset hole, then follow the screen's directions. Sounds like you did something you shouldn't have!
Old 11-09-2006, 01:04 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

mcVV is a n00b
alright it asked me if i want to erase all, i pressed yes and still nothing
just that screen.
Old 11-09-2006, 01:05 AM
Retired Staff

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Give it a second to re-format and then reset again.

Still nothing?
Old 11-09-2006, 01:08 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

mcVV is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by patmannyc
Give it a second to re-format and then reset again.

Still nothing?
still nothing :s
Old 11-09-2006, 01:10 AM
Retired Staff

Try it again, make sure you hit the UP part of the D-pad, believe me I've missed sometimes.

If it doesn't work then you have a defective phone. First time I've heard of that.
Old 11-09-2006, 01:16 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

mcVV is a n00b
Ya i dunno, i've done it like 10 times it just goes to the screen. I'm just letting it sit after doing so now. but it's still on that same screen.
Old 11-09-2006, 01:30 AM
Retired Staff

Sounds like a defective phone. Sprint should swap it for you without any hassles tomorrow
Old 11-09-2006, 01:40 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

mcVV is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by patmannyc
Sounds like a defective phone. Sprint should swap it for you without any hassles tomorrow
I didn't buy it from them though so I might be screwed.
Old 11-09-2006, 01:45 AM
Retired Staff

Nope. Warranty issue, doesn't matter where you bought it. I wouldn't even tell them where you bought it, they probably won't even ask

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX