PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pixi
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2010, 03:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint PPC-6700
Carrier: sprint

james33440 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HERO200 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

How do you root the Sprint Pixi?
Radio Baseband 2.41.04.02.03
Old 03-01-2010, 08:52 PM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4
Carrier: Sprint

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc
Re: rooting the pixi

Rooting the Pixi is the same as rooting a Pre. What are you trying to accomplish?

Old 03-11-2010, 07:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: cricket

son303 is a n00b

I am having problem rooting the Pixi, i can root the pre no problem, but when i do the same command to root my pixi, it gives me an error no device found. I made sure my Dev Mode is on. When i try to use novacom to connect to local host it says failed to connect to novacmd. But it also gives me an error with (R-ACM) driver, which i had that problem with the pre, but i fixed it with the MPT command, but i cant even get pass novacom -t open tty:// once i type that it says device not found, so i cant fix the R-ACM problem.

Any advice?
Old 04-04-2010, 09:49 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

you don't need to root it. all you need to do is get the dev mode button to show and turn it on. do a google search on how to do it.

Old 04-05-2010, 12:16 AM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Dev Mode....Type "webos20090606" minus the quotes when you are on the home screen.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:53 AM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4
Carrier: Sprint

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
Dev Mode....Type "webos20090606" minus the quotes when you are on the home screen.

Thanks. I always used the konami code. This is much easier.
Old 04-05-2010, 12:13 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post

did they change the code?
Old 04-05-2010, 07:53 PM

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community

No, the other leftrightleftright....whatever else it is still works, I just always found this much easier
Old 04-18-2010, 01:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: rooted M900 Moment
Carrier: sprint

loserpunk701 is just getting started

how do you un-root it?

or take it out of dev mode...
Old 04-18-2010, 01:56 PM

You can re-type what I posted and turn it off. (Dev Mode)
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pixi